đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Charts Discussion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

LGMonster95
31 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

Is Interscope in charge of promoting Haus Labs? You can’t group Haus Labs together (a start up company that just turned literally one year old that has thousands of workers who depend on that company for an income) with LG6 when the two aren’t even remotely connected?

Did you expect Gaga to just drop Haus Labs and let it go under a year after opening?

This argument literally makes 0 sense. Blame Gaga/Interscope for LG6 if you want but don’t blame Haus Labs like it’s that separate company’s fault that Interscope didn’t have Gaga promote Chromatica more, that’s asinine. 

edit: not trying to be aggressive but I just see posts like this so often and I think it’s just such a short sighted opinion 

It literally makes no sense to blame everything on Haus Labs when that is an entire other project promoted by a different company. Gaga literally is kinda forced to post all of those instagram promo because she has to fulfil a contract with the company if not then she'll get sued. Thinking that a couple of pictures (which most of them are old) promoted on instagram is the reason why she is not promoting Chromatica is straight up a huge BS. If Haus Labs never existed we would have been in the same situation but with her being even less active. As with Chromatica, I think the label has more to do with her being silent about it, they probably has lost money and time with the promo plans that they re-planned and cancelled again because honestly, I highly don't think that Gaga doesn't want to promote her album that she worked for +2 years, call me a fool or anything but that's just not her, I know she has good reasons for this.

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

Is Interscope in charge of promoting Haus Labs? You can’t group Haus Labs together (a start up company that just turned literally one year old that has thousands of workers who depend on that company for an income) with LG6 when the two aren’t even remotely connected?

Did you expect Gaga to just drop Haus Labs and let it go under a year after opening?

This argument literally makes 0 sense. Blame Gaga/Interscope for LG6 if you want but don’t blame Haus Labs like it’s that separate company’s fault that Interscope didn’t have Gaga promote Chromatica more, that’s asinine. 

edit: not trying to be aggressive but I just see posts like this so often and I think it’s just such a short sighted opinion 

its all good, i think you make a valid point :) (there are also a lot of Haus Labs hater on this site too)

Imo she should just promote both Chromatica and Haus Lab tbh, WeCantWeHaveBoth.gif

I guess I just wanted to point that she still find times to promote Haus Lab but not LG6, which feels weird. 

Off-Topic : Stream 911, a future 100m track on Spotify :huntyga:

3 hours ago, Supersonic said:

Taylor Swift's "Lover" has now passsed Chromatica in units sold this year.

#34 Taylor Swift - Lover (795k units)
#35 Lady Gaga  Chromatica (794k units)

https://hitsdailydouble.com/ytd_project_activity

fxwa.gif

If Gaga cared about her album, it would be Platinum! 

A perfect album with addictive songs but her indifference make this era so mediocre! 

I will fly on a challenger across the sky like a phoenix..

MANiCURE1295
5 minutes ago, Freddy said:

its all good, i think you make a valid point :) (there are also a lot of Haus Labs hater on this site too)

Imo she should just promote both Chromatica and Haus Lab tbh, WeCantWeHaveBoth.gif

I guess I just wanted to point that she still find times to promote Haus Lab but not LG6, which feels weird. 

Off-Topic : Stream 911, a future 100m track on Spotify :huntyga:

Well I appreciate that you can admit that maybe you were mistaken and that I made some good points. It’s rare to see someone admit that on GGD lol, so I appreciate that. 

believe me, we all want promo. I would LG6 to have some more MV, I was thinking today if something happened between her and Michael, it’s been forever since we saw him and I hope she’s doing okay :kara:

There must be a reason for the weird silence recently sans election 

The Clown
15 minutes ago, n1kos said:

We're going below 2M next Sunday, I fear :awkney:

Shallow has surpassed ROM and ASIB will soon overtake Chromatica.

At this point, I'm seriously starting to question whether we can get to 2B before 2022.

Harry Kat
28 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

Well I appreciate that you can admit that maybe you were mistaken and that I made some good points. It’s rare to see someone admit that on GGD lol, so I appreciate that. 

believe me, we all want promo. I would LG6 to have some more MV, I was thinking today if something happened between her and Michael, it’s been forever since we saw him and I hope she’s doing okay :kara:

Michael was with her tho in Pennsylvania where she performed for Biden :ally:

40 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

She is in NY for the second time this fall without us knowing why she is there. I think she is getting ready for something.

MANiCURE1295
1 hour ago, Gaby15 said:

She is in NY for the second time this fall without us knowing why she is there. I think she is getting ready for something.

I would love to think this as well but we’ve heard this story before LOL 

Jollibee

We might get a cute boost for Shallow on Spotify tomorrow since ASIB premiered on free TV in Brazil. Hopefully, Netflix Brazil is next.

Kimblue
16 hours ago, Gaby15 said:

For Thanksgiving 

JustTea
20 hours ago, Nemanja said:

Then you can forget about top 10 hits. and if she promote it like this, you can forget about top 40 hits. Shallow comed one week before movie and debut on #28. So HAC-ga without promo is pure disaster.

You completely ignored the fact that it was released on Thursday, missing the (most important) first day of sales/streams for the debut week... :awkney:

5 minutes ago, JustTea said:

You completely ignored the fact that it was released on Thursday, missing the (most important) first day of sales/streams for the debut week... :awkney:

its lost maybe 12h, not a whole day...and majority of new songs were released on thursday.

17 hours ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

It sadly is lol.

Any news on ASIB on Spotify with streams from Brazil after the broadcast last night ? The ASIB era is back in full motion now :derpga:

ConnorFilm

For what it’s worth, ROM has randomly climbed from 177 to 158 on iTunes. Pre-Grammy boost? 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
  • PartySick unpinned and pinned this topic
  • PartySick unpinned this topic

Archived