Charts Discussion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UK iTunes

55. Lady Gaga & Elton John - Sine From Above

And this is with a bunch of Friday new releases above it. Holding very steady!

59 minutes ago, Jase said:

UK iTunes

55. Lady Gaga & Elton John - Sine From Above

And this is with a bunch of Friday new releases above it. Holding very steady!

Is it doing any buzz on streaming over there?

Since we are in October, let me track (the wasted Halloween smashes) Monster and Bloody Mary daily streams to see if they get an increase by the end of the month.

16/10

MONSTER 45.388.175 streams

BLOODY MARY 28.057.754 streams

giphy.gif 

Genuine Guy 09
11 minutes ago, Artur said:

Is it doing any buzz on streaming over there?

Nah not at all, they're playing it at amazing times too. People want the ballad version I think, they play it when a nighttime soap that's popular with old people, so I think they'd want the HACGa one not the ibiza one :bradley: 

Also I did some research today, and this era will out do both ARTPOP and Joanne on a majority of charts WW, but only by a small margin. Its a fine performing era, 2.5m WW and a global hit but it could've been better.

The only thing I think they need is another hit that has more stability and it'll pull this over. I can see why fans and charts followers are dissapointed and there's absolutely nothing wrong with voicing that imo. We all stan this woman if we're here (bar TheArcher lol) 

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

14 minutes ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

Nah not at all, they're playing it at amazing times too. People want the ballad version I think, they play it when a nighttime soap that's popular with old people, so I think they'd want the HACGa one not the ibiza one :bradley: 

Also I did some research today, and this era will out do both ARTPOP and Joanne on a majority of charts WW, but only by a small margin. Its a fine performing era, 2.5m WW and a global hit but it could've been better.

The only thing I think they need is another hit that has more stability and it'll pull this over. I can see why fans and charts followers are dissapointed and there's absolutely nothing wrong with voicing that imo. We all stan this woman if we're here (bar TheArcher lol) 

some common sense in here 

16 minutes ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

This!

Given the circumstances, I think the era's done as well as it possibly could have. Just can't help imagining all that could've been without a pandemic :giveup:

ConnorFilm

So do we know what her album’s sales/sps are for ASIB, Joanne and Chromatica? (Since those are her last three)

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

Lazzarus
30 minutes ago, Artur said:

Since we are in October, let me track (the wasted Halloween smashes) Monster and Bloody Mary daily streams to see if they get an increase by the end of the month.

16/10

MONSTER 45.388.175 streams

BLOODY MARY 28.057.754 streams

giphy.gif 

I might try doing this for youtube, just to see if it will get some boost :lolga:

Lazzarus

Daily YouTube Trending:

181 (+13) Lady Gaga, Bradley Cooper - Shallow  689,603

290 (-9) Lady Gaga, Ariana Grande - Rain On Me  543,768

359 (+36) Lady Gaga, Bradley Cooper - Shallow (Live)  485,885

441 (+12) Lady Gaga - Bad Romance (Official Music Video)  433,239

*911 again out of Top 500, but doing more then 350k daily :laughga:

4 minutes ago, Lazzarus said:

I might try doing this for youtube, just to see if it will get some boost :lolga:

Yaaay! I love the idea, do it Halloween King! :firega:

3 hours ago, MaMaMarryTheNight said:

Why not doing another performance then? 
why not doing a virtual concert? 

there are more than enough ways to promote your music. Even at this time. 

Clearly they had a lot planned April - august that couldn’t happen because of CoVid, I imagine still things are difficult to plan because things are constantly changing, people should be grateful we get as much as we do, Taylor dropped like what? one video and one interview? 

UK airplay this week 

ROM #7 (+2)

I forgot to check it out last week (it was #9 it seems). Still being top 10 is amazing :applause:

Year to Date

ROM #3

Stupid Love #22

A great year for sure :applause:

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
  • PartySick unpinned and pinned this topic
  • PartySick unpinned this topic

Archived