💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Charts Discussion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

Katy’s music video for Smile has 20M views in its first month, we have 12M in 2 days and we also have more likes, so yes ;) no flamebait intended, just comparing 

I wouldn't want to compare to Smile. Smile is out of the picture for now or maybe for good. We want to compare to Future Nostalgia, another great album that came out this year. For now, in terms of single chart performances, Future Nostalgia is winning, but we might be able to rival it if we get promotion in the near future. After all, Chromatica does not get much promotion hence not showing it full potential whereas Future Nostalgia is well-promoted. Also, Future Nostalgia might be at the end of its promotion cycle. It has already 5 music videos that I know of.

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, BHM said:

I wouldn't want to compare to Smile. Smile is out of the picture for now or maybe for good. We want to compare to Future Nostalgia, another great album that came out this year. For now, in terms of single chart performances, Future Nostalgia is winning, but we might be able to rival it if we get promotion in the near future. After all, Chromatica does not get much promotion hence not showing it full potential whereas Future Nostalgia is well-promoted. Also, Future Nostalgia might be at the end of its promotion cycle. It has already 5 music videos that I know of.

FN is also heavily supported by and is basically afloat on Billboard charts (at least in the US) due to radio, a treatment Chromatica's singles didn't receive. It's in the lower rungs on the Rolling Stone chart.

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

pop ate my heart
10 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

FN is also heavily supported by and is basically afloat on Billboard charts (at least in the US) due to radio, a treatment Chromatica's singles didn't receive. It's in the lower rungs on the Rolling Stone chart.

i'm RED. why radio hates her sm?:saladga:

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

Just now, pop ate my heart said:

i'm RED. why radio hates her sm?:saladga:

She's a female pop star over 30 now. Also, the callout scores, even though not totally horrible, weren't great either. Doesn't change the fact that some songs with lower callout scores received better airplay.

Eh, whatever. Let's just be glad we have a #1 and a #5 already. And she's too busy cementing her legacy as a music industry legend. :haroon:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Justin Drew Bieber

Chromatica is the first time in 9 years that Gaga’s gotten at least 2 Top 5’s from one album, so she’s slaying.

US iTunes

49. Rain On Me
76. Shallow
87. 911
307. Poker Face
309. Always Remember Us This Way
326. Stupid Love
504. Million Reasons
688. Just Dance
1105. Paparazzi
1114. Born This Way
1442. Bad Romance
1492. The Edge of Glory

All her iconic hits charting :vegas:

@Chickens in Malibu what's funny? are you okay? good thing all of you got burnt already :awkney:

pop ate my heart
6 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

She's a female pop star over 30 now. Also, the callout scores, even though not totally horrible, weren't great either. Doesn't change the fact that some songs with lower callout scores received better airplay.

Eh, whatever. Let's just be glad we have a #1 and a #5 already. And she's too busy cementing her legacy as a music industry legend. :haroon:

yeah I usually don't care at all about charts, but after seeing the masterpiece that is 911 mv (like BR levels of iconic) and how much it elevated the already amazing song, I really want it to have a huge exposure so that everyone can see it :fatcat: it deserves all the success. but I'm ok with it being the All the Good Girls Go to Hell of Chromatica and only serving as an extra push for album sales and attention. it is what it is and I really hope we get more mvs 

2 minutes ago, pop ate my heart said:

yeah I usually don't care at all about charts, but after seeing the masterpiece that is 911 mv (like BR levels of iconic) and how much it elevated the already amazing song, I really want it to have a huge exposure so that everyone can see it :fatcat: it deserves all the success. but I'm ok with it being the All the Good Girls Go to Hell of Chromatica and only serving as an extra push for album sales and attention. it is what it is and I really hope we get more mvs 

It's actually doing wonders for not just the album but also her back catalog. Her discography sales getting boosted everywhere just because of one video that was announced a day before. Nobody is doing it like her.

pop ate my heart
1 minute ago, HybridAT said:

It's actually doing wonders for not just the album but also her back catalog. Her discography sales getting boosted everywhere just because of one video that was announced a day before. Nobody is doing it like her.

omg thx for letting me know, this makes me even happier for her than i already was:party:

Apple Music UK

295. (+25)    Lady Gaga — 911

2 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

Hmm... not bad, but could be better 

Anyway, we'll gladly take it

ezgif-1-12160d591bd9.gif.2c5eb76aa53a515

Anveeroy
Just now, HybridAT said:

Hmm... not bad, but could be better 

ezgif-1-12160d591bd9.gif.2c5eb76aa53a515

I'm just glad to see that song there :bear:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
  • PartySick unpinned and pinned this topic
  • PartySick unpinned this topic

Archived