šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Charts Discussion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

derpmonster

Not to be delulu but if radio supports us now and after callouts, we could end back up with a Top 10 residency. :poot:

Streams are pretty stable and radio has potential. And maybe when it's at 80M or 90M (top 10 overall radio), Nielsen will increase numbers again :teehee:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arizona Sky
1 minute ago, derpmonster said:

Not to be delulu but if radio supports us now and after callouts, we could end back up with a Top 10 residency. :poot:

Streams are pretty stable and radio has potential. And maybe when it's at 80M or 90M (top 10 overall radio), Nielsen will increase numbers again :teehee:

I agree but the key word is IFĀ :stalkga:

Fame Romance

WW Spotify:

#8(=)Ā Rain on Me (2,872,969)Ā (+174k)

FRANZGA
20 minutes ago, Levine said:

Kinda stupid comparison (I'm not calling you stupid, don't get me wrong). I think the metrics were way different back in the days.

I'm curious to see how and where Miss Spears would debut and perform on charts today :)Ā 

It's both their 12th year soĀ :ohwell:

That said, i believe Gags will never fall as hard as Miss Spears for her next project..Ā 

FRANZGA
9 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Tbh.. RADIO is our only chance now to keep the ERA AliveĀ :selena:

Genuine Guy 09
2 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

i agree with you - but radio was on a massive roll then suddenly something changed - z100 was spinning 11 times a day until last thursday, at decent times, then all of a sudden it goes to 7 times in the week, and its getting the SL treatment where the gaps between the spins can be large. Like spin at 2:12am and third spin 3:30pmĀ :wtf:Ā the effect means people will definitely be hearing it less and less - i just hope thats nothing serious, like they just wanted to change it up a bit rather than their own listener response was bad.

she will get a long run though as long as interscope dont pull the plug under 10 weeks. Callouts gernerally get better, and like with NRO/SL their labels cleared them off radio for the next single. This shouldn't happen for ROM - Unless her label really think SC can do better, if the sales and streams drop for ROM in the next month

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Fame Romance

POP is +0.203M

Positive at least lmao

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
  • PartySick unpinned and pinned this topic
  • PartySick unpinned this topic

Archived