Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Charts Discussion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

ConnorFilm

You know, if this isn't pushed as an official single, I do hope her label continues pushing videos. The 911 video is doing wonders for the album on iTunes, Apple, Spotify, etc. 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Werk said:

We lost the #1 Trending spot on YT all because of this :grr:

This guy ugh :triggered:

Some of his videos are fine, others are just cringe and try-hard. And he's on track to become the most subscribed individual YT creator in 1-2 years :triggered:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

JudasJustDance
13 minutes ago, SHayne said:

I'm estimating something close to 30 m. Applause got 30 in its first week. Stupid Love got 29 m in its first week. I think 911 can get maybe 28 m? What is more important, I think, is longevity. Stupid Love got start out strong but then half a year later it's only getting a little more than 100 k per day. Dua Lipa's break my heart was released at about the same time, but is still getting at least 800 k per day. We want that longevity.

I think 28M is possible if it doesn’t decrease as much. 

Since it’s doing 5-6 million today, it’ll be like a 29% decrease from day 1. Day 3 should be like at ~4 million. Day 7 (assuming it’s still decreasing by 29%) will be at 1 million.

If we do that with day 1-7 we should end up with around 25 M by the end of the week. 

JudasJustDance
21 minutes ago, Werk said:

chile hopefully he falls under Gaga soon.

GagaEnigma

It's still climbing on the trending page in my country (#20 now), surpassing 6ix9ine :air:and Justin! It's literally the highest foreign video here rn :golfclap:

Hopefully it will be #1 in the US soon :enigma:

2 minutes ago, GagaEnigma said:

It's still climbing on the trending page in my country (#20 now), surpassing 6ix9ine :air:and Justin! It's literally the highest foreign video here rn :golfclap:

Hopefully it will be #1 in the US soon :enigma:

It is #1 here today all day, at least up until 2 hours ago.

Born This Way

It feels like its been 10. something million for like 5 hours. That boost was really nice while it lasted. :saladga:

14 minutes ago, JudasJustDance said:

I think 28M is possible if it doesn’t decrease as much. 

Since it’s doing 5-6 million today, it’ll be like a 29% decrease from day 1. Day 3 should be like at ~4 million. Day 7 (assuming it’s still decreasing by 29%) will be at 1 million.

If we do that with day 1-7 we should end up with around 25 M by the end of the week. 

I wish I could do math :messga:

Reset my mind's IP, delete what I don't need

Thats stupid Luv
1 hour ago, LIKELADYAGAGA said:

Really high budget music videos with an A-List director are a few million dollars.

The video was also sponsored by LG. I don’t think she spent much on it at all. 

I think the main purpose of 911 and any future singles will be to create buzz, get good press, get Gaga in people’s minds and keep the album afloat on the charts till the Grammys. I don’t think they’re going for a decent chart run this time, I think they got what they wanted with SL and ROM single wise.

If along the way 911 or any other songs show real momentum they’ll push them harder. My guess is that they’re looking closely at how much the video does for the song and how much that boost holds over time to see if sending it to radio is worth it.

GagaEnigma
12 minutes ago, SHayne said:

It is #1 here today all day, at least up until 2 hours ago.

I actually thought that is didn't reach #1 at all, probably because I have not seen a separate thread :bradley:

My Name Isnt Alice
12 minutes ago, Thats stupid Luv said:

Inb4 the helicopter was michael's :huntyga:

14 minutes ago, Thats stupid Luv said:

We need more sponsors so that we can see high-quality music videos !!

JudasJustDance
11 minutes ago, My Name Isnt Alice said:

Inb4 the helicopter was michael's :huntyga:

I mean didn’t they use Gagas lambo?:huntyga:

malazam
1 hour ago, Werk said:

As long as it appears on the first spots of the trending page there's nothing to worry about.

another shot before we kiss the other side

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
  • PartySick unpinned and pinned this topic
  • PartySick unpinned this topic

Archived