πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Charts Discussion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

10 minutes ago, zcasx said:

don't forget it'll significantly slow down in the following hours, but it's doing great

It will but 6M is still plausibleΒ considering the views drop gradually.

8 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

Yes, I would expect second day totals to reach 3.5M or so

Pfft. That makes no sense. It already has gained 2M+ in 6 hours and there's still three-fourth of the day leftΒ :rip:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

It will but 6M is still plausibleΒ considering the views drop gradually.

Pfft. That makes no sense. It already has gained 2.3M in 6 hours and there's still three fourth of the day leftΒ :rip:

Was it not released at 9AM PT? That would give itΒ < 12hrs left (it is now 9:30 PM PT)

Don't Call Me Gaga

Almost 10 millionΒ :party:

Β 

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

1 minute ago, JRCF29 said:

Was it not released at 9AM PT? That would give it less thanΒ < 12hrs left (it is now 9:30 PM PT)

It's currently 3:27 PM PT ma'am Iβ€”

Are you living on Chromatica?Β :air::rip:

2 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

It's currently 3:27 PM PT ma'am Iβ€”Β :air::rip:

I- not me getting it backwards when IΒ LIVEΒ in the U.S we- my first week of school has taken a toll:fatcat:

I will go ahead and revise my prediction up to just about 5M views. I wish MTV was still an actual thing so ha could promote it thereΒ :excuseu:

Don't Call Me Gaga

Just now, JRCF29 said:

I- not me getting it backwards when IΒ LIVEΒ in the U.S we- my first week of school has taken a toll:fatcat:

I will go ahead and revise my prediction up to just about 5M views. I wish MTV was still an actual thing so ha could promote it thereΒ :excuseu:

I still think anything between 5-6M is easily achievable. The views still haven't dropped drastically and media outlets are still talking about it.

And MTV played the video all day yesterday, idk about whether they're still playing it or not.

Good luck with schoolΒ :party:

9 minutes ago, emig09 said:

90 (-1) 911

:fatcat:

EU3M4_7UEAEL4Mz.jpg

Steccazero
14 minutes ago, emig09 said:

It's true the video doesn't say (Official Music Video)Β 

:air:

Another is coming?

It's never gonna happen but it's true and this is actually the only video which doesn't say (Official Music Video)Β :udidnt:

pls get into this ***uettery

4 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

I still think anything between 5-6M is easily achievable. The views still haven't dropped drastically and media outlets are still talking about it.

And MTV played the video all day yesterday, idk about whether they're still playing it or not.

Good luck with schoolΒ :party:

Yes but no one watches MTV any more:fatcat:

Ty:hug:

Don't Call Me Gaga

Just now, Steccazero said:

It's never gonna happen but it's true and this is actually the only video which doesn't say (Official Music Video)Β :udidnt:

bobby logging in to change it as we speak

Β 

Don't Call Me Gaga

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
  • PartySick unpinned and pinned this topic
  • PartySick unpinned this topic

Archived