Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Charts Discussion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

7 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

Do you guys think 911 can hit 100M views by the end of the year?

No. Views will fall heavily after a week imo. Recurrent youtube views are also not as big as before.  If this ends up not being a single this could be the new John Wayne (with slightly better views)

Lets wait a bit and see where it will stabilize before making any '100m views predictions' :huntyga:

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CakeLikeLG
4 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

no way, Stupid Love barely crossed 100M and that was a lead single with radio push

live each day like Gaga might drop an album

ArtGagaPop
5 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

depends on how much she promotes it and if it's actually a single or not. but unlike JW and Joanne who got stuck at like 20M i think it will reach 100m in the near future. 

2 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

depends on how much she promotes it and if it's actually a single or not. both unlike JW and Joanne who got stuck at like 20M i think it will reach 100m in the near future. 

Joanne's views don't matter because it has its own Grammy :huntyga:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Just now, zoldyck said:

i think it will serve marry the night. It will get stuck around 70M forever

No negativity on this site. Thank u

gay engineer

1 minute ago, emig09 said:

No negativity on this site. Thank u

They are very good numbers for english non single though. Youtube is not what it used to be.

Mirrion Rizzons
17 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

I predict about 60M if it's a single and 40M if it isn't 

bloody g
37 minutes ago, malazam said:

7.8m views first 24 horus is my bet. I was expecting a higher number than Stupid Love but it's okay, since it's not a single, it didn't get playlisted, didn't get a cover+single version to buy (hence the ranking on iTunes) and wasn't sent to radios.

It still saddens me because it's a good video and it deservers a good amount of views 

I expected higher because the premiere had 253k viewers, I guess we watched it and go, not like kpoppers that stay there and refresh.

Have you taken in account that 911 has been released in the morning instead of midnight? Views should slow down earlier than with other releases. It's still doing better than I expected. Tbh I expected a bomb :billie: sumn like 3M first day

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
  • PartySick unpinned and pinned this topic
  • PartySick unpinned this topic

Archived