Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Charts Discussion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Doncho said:

We are happy with promo resumiung, but the silenceย of the first 3 months since the album came out have already damaged its performance, sadly. I just want the video to be GREATย :bradley:

We can't do anything about it now.

Instead of being pessimistic about the future prospects of the era (like some were being right in this thread even in the last few pages) let's choose to be optimistic and look forward for what's to come. I think that's a healthier approachย :vegas:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Harry Kat

A Star Is Born Soundtrack is at 2,7 million SPS in US according to Billboard's interviewย :applause:

It's coming for 3x Platinum next year hopefullyย :firega:

This is the first time in 84 years we have a proper third single launch btw (online interviews, TV interviews , photoshoot + music video)

MANiCURE1295
5 minutes ago, Freddy said:

This is the first time in 84 years we have a proper third single launch btw (online interviews, TV interviews , photoshoot + music video)

waiting GIF

lifeasgeorge
1 minute ago, Mugiwara No Luffy said:

is that photo real? (the single cover)

No it's fanmade I believe

live and let live

27 minutes ago, Kimblue said:

LFGย :vegas:

ย 

ย 

I made sure to check the last letter of the account. I hate this fanbase sometimesย :vegas:

LGMonster95
2 hours ago, HybridAT said:

Suddenly all the little complainers have gone into hidingย :bear:

Doubting Lady Gaga's marketing team and jumping to conclusions about how incompetent and lazy they are has to be one of the stupidest things monsters can do but continue to be stupid I guess

I always said on this thread that there has to be a reason for everything instead of jumping into conclusions and I even was attacked for saying that. Now look who are the clowns

42 minutes ago, Kimblue said:

LFGย :vegas:

ย 

ย 

It's fake. Check the handle name.

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
  • PartySick unpinned and pinned this topic
  • PartySick unpinned this topic

Archived