Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Charts Discussion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, HybridAT said:

It's too early to say though...

This song will tank, no matter if we are in 2014 or 2020, it's not a commercial song, no radio will play that, at all.ย :smh:

She just needs to release Alice with a great video to get another hit, it's the most obvious option left on the album.

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Adelita said:

This song will tank, no matter if we are in 2014 or 2020, it's not a commercial song, no radio will play that, at all.ย :smh:

We could say this about literally every song left on the album.

5 minutes ago, Adelita said:

She just needs to release Alice with a great video to get another hit, it's the most obvious option left on the album.

And no, Alice also isn't a surefire hit. At least let'sย wait a bitย to see the rollout and their promotional plans before writing it off as a flop. The next single is 911, and we can't do anything about it but acceptย it.

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

1 minute ago, HybridAT said:

We could say this about literally every song left on the album.

And no, Alice also isn't a surefire hit. At least let'sย wait a bitย to see the rollout and their promotional plans before writing it off as a flop. The next single is 911, and we can't do anything about it but acceptย it.

Read it again:

:nails:

1 hour ago, Adelita said:

Read it again:

Again, NO, it isn't. This isn't based on any facts or evidence. It's truly hypothetical. Meanwhile we at least have a hint of what their promotional plans couldย look like for 911.

Your personal favorite =/= the only plausible single choice

Move on now, and get ready to stream 9-1-1

4f902b25c8d7b0c738b3ea29742fd04d58baa0f4

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

13 minutes ago, Adelita said:

Read it again:

Alice isnโ€™t an any better choice than 911.

2 minutes ago, Admin said:

Alice isnโ€™t an any better choice than 911.

With the current trends in music it will be hard to have another hit from Chromatica in my opinion. Of course I'm hoping for the best but lets see

Question: Is the new Billboard Global 200 taking into account radio?

If it is not, is it possible that Gaga's team was aware in advance and decided to focus on it rather than the old Hot 100, as they believe it could become the new industry standard?

19 minutes ago, The Clown said:

Question: Is the new Billboard Global 200 taking into account radio?

If it is not, is it possible that Gaga's team was aware in advance and decided to focus on it rather than the old Hot 100, as they believe it could become the new industry standard?

No, it's not

And I suspect the same. That, combined with milking the CII/911 transition to its fullest while it's still viral could be why they chose it

1 hour ago, Adelita said:

and when is actually the last time radio played Gaga song, 2013. Any song will tank if she don't promote it, if she want successful single she need to promote it just like million reasons

1 hour ago, Nemanja said:

and when is actually the last time radio played Gaga song, 2013. Any song will tank if she don't promote it, if she want successful single she need to promote it just like million reasons

She promoted Million Reasons but without radio and good playlisting it will not work. We all know Gaga is promo sensitive but we all know that she will not promote her singles like in the past and that is fine.

malazam

Y'all fighting over what song can become successful as if singles can get successful after the album is outย :ladyhaha:

ย 

another shot before we kiss the other side

4 hours ago, HybridAT said:

Again, NO, it isn't. This isn't based on any facts or evidence. It's truly hypothetical. Meanwhile we at least have a hint of what their promotional plans couldย look like for 911.

Your personal favorite =/= the only plausible single choice

Move on now, and get ready to stream 9-1-1

We already know how this story will end, stop lying to yourselfย :green:

2 hours ago, Nemanja said:

It's not 2013. In 2020, all you need to have a hit is a good playlisting and some checks for radio stations.ย 

Alice is the most appealing song for the radio that remains on the album and has the best chance of going beyond than just 1 week in the Top 80 (yep, I'm talking about 911).

Spotify achievements yesterday (for 16.09.20) :ย 

Shallow crosses 1.253b streams (1,253,126,519)

Poker Face crosses 439m streams (439,239,811)

Rain On Me crosses 353m streams (353,970,213)

Applause crosses 252m streams (252,047,665)

Born This Way crosses 246m streams (246,029,122)

Paparazzi crosses 191m streams (191,135,887)

Stupid Love crosses 183m streams (183,303,865)

Sour Candy crosses 131m streams (131,216,307)

Marry The Night crosses 67m streams (67,027,803)

BTW (Country Road Version) crosses 5m streams (5,000,759)

1488867013_lady-gaga-marry-the-night.gif

Sine From Above is now Gaga's 67th (+1) most-streamed track, surpassing Americano.ย :stalkga:

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
  • PartySick unpinned and pinned this topic
  • PartySick unpinned this topic

Archived