💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Charts Discussion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

ConnorFilm
16 minutes ago, dit said:

The more I see Watermelon Sugar surge on all platforms the more I want my imaginary Gaga remix to happen :ally: 

"Watermelon Sour Candy Sugar" f/ Lady Gaga will give her a beautiful scammed 6th #1! :ally: 

Watermelon Sugar is basically set to be the Summer Song of the Year. Rain on Me WISHES. 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm now expecting them to 'revive' the era next month. 

Rain On Me is still thriving so it makes sense to use promotion spots for the 3rd single. The VMAs are happening at the end of the month and it would be 3 months since the video for Rain On Me (usual time between singles). 

dit
10 minutes ago, ConnorFilm said:

Watermelon Sugar is basically set to be the Summer Song of the Year. Rain on Me WISHES. 

Rain On Me is the gay Summer Song of the Year though :ally: Not everyone has that to their collection of hits :ally: 

dit

Look What I Found is only 151k streams away from having 100M streams on spotify! this would be her 21st song to accomplish this! please stream the song tonight at least once!

List of Gaga songs above 100M:

11x - Shallow

4x - Million Reasons

4x - Always Remember Us This Way

4x - Bad Romance

4x - Poker Face

2x - The Cure

2x - Telephone

2x - Just Dance

2x - Applause

2x - Born This Way

1x - Rain on Me

1x - I'll Never Love Again (Film Version)

1x - Alejandro

1x - Stupid Love

1x - Perfect Illusion

1x - Paparazzi

1x - Do What U Want

1x - The Edge of Glory

1x - I'll Never Love Again (Extended)

1x - Judas

*songs close to 100M: Look What I Found, You and I, Is That Alright?, Music To My Eyes, Sour Candy

FRANZGA

Wait.. SOUR CANDY is on its way out of TTH.. 6weeks on TTH so far

How long did STUPID LOVE last in TTH?

gagaxuan
41 minutes ago, ConnorFilm said:

And the interesting thing is the song was released last winter. I remember bopping to it during the whole Q4 of 2019. And now it's starting to smash 

dit

Lady Gaga & Ariana Grande's “Rain On Me” is slated to stay at # 3 on the UK Singles Chart in its seventh week on the Chart. It is expected that in a span of 2 weeks it will be receiving the Gold certificate in the country, for 400,000 Units.

:vegas: 

Nicoxxx
40 minutes ago, ghs said:

I'm now expecting them to 'revive' the era next month. 

Rain On Me is still thriving so it makes sense to use promotion spots for the 3rd single. The VMAs are happening at the end of the month and it would be 3 months since the video for Rain On Me (usual time between singles). 

imagine thinking she is going to succeed with the 3rd single. I wish them an ounce of luck.

ConnorFilm
5 minutes ago, Nicoxxx said:

imagine thinking she is going to succeed with the 3rd single. I wish them an ounce of luck.

+1

Theres no way we are getting another Chromatica single unless a re-release is coming. 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

Ladygagalover

I feel like Gaga will be silent on Chromatica promotion until the VMAs, which they will use as the “big event” of the era like the Super Bowl or Oscars for Joanne and ASIB respectively. I imagine they will release the SC music video the Friday before the VMAs and then Gaga will perform a Chromatica medley including SL, ROM, SC, and whatever other song they want to push. That plus collecting the Vanguard and VOTY for ROM will push the album, ROM, and SC in a big way, especially if they release one or multiple extended versions of SC. This would also help with US exposure for Black Pinks album release.

Remember back in 2012, Gaga said everybody loves a good VMAs comeback.

ArtGagaPop
5 minutes ago, Ladygagalover said:

I feel like Gaga will be silent on Chromatica promotion until the VMAs, which they will use as the “big event” of the era like the Super Bowl or Oscars for Joanne and ASIB respectively. I imagine they will release the SC music video the Friday before the VMAs and then Gaga will perform a Chromatica medley including SL, ROM, SC, and whatever other song they want to push. That plus collecting the Vanguard and VOTY for ROM will push the album, ROM, and SC in a big way, especially if they release one or multiple extended versions of SC. This would also help with US exposure for Black Pinks album release.

Remember back in 2012, Gaga said everybody loves a good VMAs comeback.

Imagine Gaga, Ariana and Blackpink on the same stage, that would go viral even if VMAs barely have any impact anymore :bradley:

Twitter
17 minutes ago, Gaga Lazuli said:

Gaga we need promo!!!

11753-C3-F-A946-4125-AFD9-FEE27-D49-CD09

Is that a cake? :billie: 

JustJames

Convo re: how the current album / single by LG are dropping like rocks is obnoxious, yet posting quotes from members' other social media accts is a-okay? Reminder that LG is a multi-millionaire who wouldn't have achieved success, fame, and fortune without sustained investment from fans. Tearing down anyone on this forum (who likely spent a good % of disposable income to support LG6 singles, merch, tickets) and calling them "mentally unstable" in defense of a "pro" who didn't tell fans the status of her tour until 1 mo. before, hasn't performed / promo'd any new songs, etc. is a new low in celebrity idol worship + extremely inappropriate.

A big part of LG's job is to [attempt to] fulfill promises made to those who fund her. We all sat by through the CV / BLM delays. But, *they* set a new release date; *they* continued to sell merch/ music; *they* gave interviews about a "revised promo strategy." The ROI from Chromatica as a fan should've been an era / entertainment. The continued silence, scribbled "signed" merch, make-up bundles, have pushed this beyond acceptable. LG/team can provide an update *ANY TIME,* and we can abandon this thread just as she's obviously abandoned both the album and common courtesies of communication. Until then, why should we just trust promo to restart when it should've never stopped? It's hard enough to reconcile the hypocrisy of the 'kindness' / 'sense of normalcy' sound-bites as a fan; but, the personal insults here to defend a brand acting poorly are too much.

We didn't "get spoiled" from ASIB. We shouldn't "just be happy" about peaks. I can't be the only 1 who'd trade those for sustained engagement from LG. Archiving the chart run of Chromatica should've been 'icing on the cake.' Shallow isn't JUST a #1; its WW success and epic arc post-Oscars made / makes it such a special song in the fandom. 99% of us see Chromatica as an album that's not only good, but great enough to smash. Given their debut #s, nothing can justify SL/ ROM/ Chromatica's trajectories.

SL should've held Top 20 until ROM; ROM should've been 5-10 since Wk 2 with a clear path to Grammy/ EOY acclaim. Chromatica should've been a commercial slam-dunk / top seller of '20 with 4-6 album tracks at ~400k steams daily / bubbling up as potential singles. Instead, all non-singles are about to drop below 200k/daily. Only *SL, ROM, SC* are out-streaming catalogue tracks like JD, Pokerface, BR, on Spotify; ~*5* songs are out-doing Telephone, Applause, etc.

But, yes, let's just stalk each others' social media and bully them here to mute any debate about why this is being let to die a slow death.

Gypsy Life

The fact that ROM and Chromatica will probably never return to the top 10

mess3.thumb.gif.c141a639b3eb69e4b348b583

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
  • PartySick unpinned and pinned this topic
  • PartySick unpinned this topic

Archived