• Last Reply
BenG
4 minutes ago, emig09 said:

OMG gurls she's coming for her 2nd Oscar :nooo:

e-QFFru-Dx0m04vgid-W788-FQ-r.thumb.jpg.a

GipJo
20 minutes ago, BenG said:

Apple Music in China is dirt cheap omg. It's like USD 1.40 :rip:

If it's not cheap no one will use them. My country is dominated by native music apps that have been here since music can be streamed. And they are free.:laughga:

BenG
2 minutes ago, GipJo said:

If it's not cheap no one will use them. My country is dominated by native music apps that have been here since music can be streamed. And they are free.:laughga:

:cyanlights: That's scary. Basically a huge data mining operation ala Facebook and Google.

IAmNotHere1997

The line "When I create, you're my muse" in Justin's Intentions irks me a lot :rip:

You don't create sh*t, you're Justin Bieber, the total opposite of art :rip:

GipJo
14 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

Aren't albums like super cheap in there as well? 

Funny to see Swifties bragging about 1M sales in there when it’s a country of almost 1.5B inhabitants and people can buy digital albums for almost nothing :billie:

It's less than 3 dollars, and it can be purchased multiple times by the same account over and over and over again.

That's why no one cares about them, in fact, many songs are 'hot' on the app charts, but GP doesn't even know them or their songs. So it's weird seeing stan twitter use this sales stats.

BenG
2 minutes ago, GipJo said:

It's less than 3 dollars, and it can be purchased multiple times by the same account over and over and over again.

That's why no one cares about them, in fact, many songs are 'hot' on the app charts, but GP doesn't even know them or their songs. So it's weird seeing stan twitter use this sales stats.

6 credit card teas :billie:

ImTired
1 hour ago, ViviLittleM said:

That wasn’t the point at all. We Stan her as a performer also

ARTPOP era was a gd mess, but I still watch all her live performances from that era. Some of her best, because it was about the music, and Gaga had something to prove.  Chromatica............what if all we get are the weather reports. :bradley: After the BC mess yesterday, I'm doubting there are any MV ready to go. :bradley: If she's just not into it any more, or not up to it, I do wish she'd be more transparent and just let us know, rather than let us bad kids act out and get to the point that it did yesterday. I feel like yesterdat is a direct result of her and her team being so silent. I dunno. :fatcat:

GipJo
Just now, BenG said:

6 credit card teas :billie:

Well you just need one account with one credit card so:billie:

BenG
2 minutes ago, ImTired said:

ARTPOP era was a gd mess, but I still watch all her live performances from that era. Some of her best, because it was about the music, and Gaga had something to prove.  Chromatica............what if all we get are the weather reports. :bradley: After the BC mess yesterday, I'm doubting there are any MV ready to go. :bradley: If she's just not into it any more, or not up to it, I do wish she'd be more transparent and just let us know, rather than let us bad kids act out and get to the point that it did yesterday. I feel like yesterdat is a direct result of her and her team being so silent. I dunno. :fatcat:

Applause VMAs, DWUW AMAs and DWUW Alan Carr are gems

Fame Romance
1 minute ago, BenG said:

So sad the DWUW AMAs performance was deleted from existence as well, it was one of her best and her vocals>>>> :bradley:

Andreu
1 minute ago, corvus albus said:

Shall we believe this insider? 

would 9-jRixhM_400x400.jpg lie?

ImTired
2 minutes ago, BenG said:

Swinefest, Vevo premier (even more, because it's so messy), Muppets performances, ARTPOP on Tonight show. 

Rain on me, tsunami. :bradley::fatcat::fatcat::bradley::bradley::fatcat:

Fame Romance
1 minute ago, corvus albus said:

Shall we believe this insider? 

He’s the first monster under every chart data tweet 

He’s just a random Twitter homosexual :billie:

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
  • PartySick unpinned and pinned this topic
  • PartySick unpinned this topic

Archived