Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Charts Discussion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustTea

ROM is now eligible for Gold in Finland (counting Spotify streams only) :legend:

Also

Shallow is eligible for 2x Platinum (Spotify only, very likely over 3x combined)

ARUTW eligible for Platinum (Spotify only)

:ally:

whiteboi1327

Since this thread is back, do any of you radio experts know why ROM started dropping off radio despite being top 20 on iTunes? Some of the songs below it are still growing. I’m glad to see the drop is slowing down a bit. I noticed a similar trend with SL. The only difference is ROM is still holding on despite dropping 10+ positions in two weeks.   

lifeasgeorge
2 hours ago, whiteboi1327 said:

Since this thread is back, do any of you radio experts know why ROM started dropping off radio despite being top 20 on iTunes? Some of the songs below it are still growing. I’m glad to see the drop is slowing down a bit. I noticed a similar trend with SL. The only difference is ROM is still holding on despite dropping 10+ positions in two weeks.   

Interscope pulled it, they stopped promoting radio to play it :(

no idea why, maybe to move on to single 3 but it seemed very premature to pull the plug tbh 

live and let live

Gaby15
2 hours ago, whiteboi1327 said:

Interscope stopped promoting on Pop Radio (still promoting on HAC). ROM callouts wasn't good and didn't improve. It is very possible, that Billie's my future needed the place.

Genuine Guy 09

Smile (MV released yesterday) 

iTunes:

#28 United Kingdom

#68 Brazil

#90 Australia

#116 Barbados

#157 Mexico

#207 Netherlands

#278 Canada

#290 Switzerland

#359 Germany

#458 Japan

Spotify:

N/A

Apple Music:

#111 Venezuela

#171 Hungary

#214 Brazil

#304 United Kingdom

#356 Spain

#383 Australia

#465 New Zealand

#484 Canada

55699A36-0EE4-49F1-9ACF-0F0BBC10180F.thu

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

SeIena Gomez
39 minutes ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

iTunes:

#28 United Kingdom

#68 Brazil

#90 Australia

#116 Barbados

#157 Mexico

#207 Netherlands

#278 Canada

#290 Switzerland

#359 Germany

#458 Japan

Spotify:

N/A

Apple Music:

#111 Venezuela

#171 Hungary

#214 Brazil

#304 United Kingdom

#356 Spain

#383 Australia

#465 New Zealand

#484 Canada

Seems like the U.K. is here for her this era (just barely) she’s doing well on radio but her streams and sales are just awful - I feel so bad for Katy. She doesn’t deserve this

InsomniaMonster69
44 minutes ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

iTunes:

#28 United Kingdom

#68 Brazil

#90 Australia

#116 Barbados

#157 Mexico

#207 Netherlands

#278 Canada

#290 Switzerland

#359 Germany

#458 Japan

Spotify:

N/A

Apple Music:

#111 Venezuela

#171 Hungary

#214 Brazil

#304 United Kingdom

#356 Spain

#383 Australia

#465 New Zealand

#484 Canada

I dont understand what happend? Teenage dream era was a No.1 hit after a No.1 hit. Prism was massive. 

And Witness was low key a mediocre h*t (I guess?) 

She was so big:bradley:

What happend to her fans? Are they grownup now and think Katys music is too childish? And the new generation can't relate to her cause she's from an older generation? 

Genuine Guy 09
9 minutes ago, SeIena Gomez said:

Seems like the U.K. is here for her this era (just barely) she’s doing well on radio but her streams and sales are just awful - I feel so bad for Katy. She doesn’t deserve this

Yeah, pop girls can do well in UK/Australia when their bombing WW. That's why when bases pull out receipts from the English 4 it's not that impressive - see SL out performing NRO In UK/Can. Markets like Sweden and Netherlands etc are very tough to crack. However I believe Smile has peaked at #91 in the UK and is yet to re-enter. 

2 minutes ago, TasteofaFish said:

What happend to her fans?

Monsters tend to be incredibly niave, don't be fooled with thinking Her fans don't exist anymore. A narritive that they themselves started to blend in better - they merely shape shifted into Taylor/Rihanna stans dua etc. Looking for a better option to beat Gaga over the head with. But yes her stans were success stans and can't drive GP. Gaga has the opposite of that. They stick by her thick and thin = more frontloaded debut, less chance of having sleeper hits. 

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

4 hours ago, Angelm said:

Miley really did that :diane:

Stream it! I want a cute top 20 at least :bradley:

I want cute top 40 peaks for Midnight Sky. I love it. 

Hurem

HAC:
5    3        LADY GAGA & ARIANA GRANDE    Rain On Me    5092    4782    310    25.639

+39 spins
+4 bullet
+0.127 audience

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
  • PartySick unpinned and pinned this topic
  • PartySick unpinned this topic

Archived