Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Charts Discussion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

Hurem
Just now, Runway said:

One great iconic performance is coming and MTV marking it as her grand return. Her absolute power these days :applause: 

definitely better than 70 performances at irrelevant shows that are forgotten the day after :rip: 

At least you've got 70 performances to watch instead of just one. :ohwell:

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaEnigma
26 minutes ago, Freddy said:

The way all the 'We NeEd ProMo GaGa HatEs HeR MuSic I HaTe HeR ThE Era iS OvEr' so-called fans lost :billie:

Stream Promotica :vegas:

Traumatica is OVER :trollga:

LGMonster95
57 minutes ago, Hurem said:

So by your logic, you could've waited for Chromatica Ball to start and be all like "see, this is what happens when you're patient. Told you Chromatica isn't over" :rip: 

And how you came up with this "logic"? I knew for a fact that the promo will restart either at the end of July or in August. You are making this sound like It's been a year not +2 months. People just were very sure that the era was done and nothing will ever happen

Hurem
10 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

And how you came up with this "logic"? I knew for a fact that the promo will restart either at the end of July or in August. You are making this sound like It's been a year not +2 months. People just were very sure that the era was done and nothing will ever happen

I don't think anyone really believed that era is legit done. It was more of a shock/disappointment of how we barely got anything after the album dropped. Two months is a pretty long period, and by the time the performance happens, it'll be more than three months since the album drop.

Hurem

I hope both Gaga and Ari perform Rain On Me and it boosts the song back to top 20. At least for a week. :bradley:

This is so exciting, the first Chromatica performance at the VMA's, where she's served iconic performances each time!  This is too much for my gay heart to contain :flutter: I hope the medley is Free Woman / Rain On Me / Babylon. Imagine...

Spoiler

2009: Paparazzi
2010: X
2011: You + I 
2012: X
2013: Applause 
2014: X
2015: X
2016: X
2017: X
2018: X
2019: X
2020: Free Woman / Rain On Me / Babylon

Animal Claws
3 minutes ago, Noir said:

This is so exciting, the first Chromatica performance at the VMA's, where she's served iconic performances each time!  This is too much for my gay heart to contain :flutter: I hope the medley is Free Woman / Rain On Me / Babylon. Imagine...

Hide contents

2009: Paparazzi
2010: X
2011: You + I 
2012: X
2013: Applause 
2014: X
2015: X
2016: X
2017: X
2018: X
2019: X
2020: Free Woman / Rain On Me / Babylon

Don't forget she sang a part of Poker Face on VMA 2009 intro :ally:

LGMonster95
1 hour ago, Hurem said:

I don't think anyone really believed that era is legit done. It was more of a shock/disappointment of how we barely got anything after the album dropped. Two months is a pretty long period, and by the time the performance happens, it'll be more than three months since the album drop.

I saw comments on here, on my account on twitter and also atrl, some people really thought it was over for good. The only thing that matters now is the fact that she's back and actually going to perform at VMAs and most likely at other events which is going to give boosts to Chromatica

14 hours ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

Noticed Cardigan's radio updates have been missing? Here's yesterdays:

POP:
23 18 TAYLOR SWIFT cardigan 4596 3345 1251 20.951

+98 Spins
-124 Bullet
+0.190 Audience

I wonder where this will peak 

malazam
4 minutes ago, OBEY said:

Will the VMA's be in front of a live audience this year or..?

Limited to no audience for each performance I guess :fatcat:

another shot before we kiss the other side

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
  • PartySick unpinned and pinned this topic
  • PartySick unpinned this topic

Archived