• Last Reply
Gaby15

Maybe It's Time to track Shallow again.

Lady Gaga, Bradley Cooper - Shallow (Live From The Oscars) - 295,514,986 views

Expected to hit 300,000,000 on: 2020/07/26

Levitating
2 minutes ago, Doot said:

Can someone explain call outs to me? :zilla:

I think they're what radios in America use to determine if a song is liked by the general public or not. They poll a bunch of random people on songs heard on radios and work out the main likes and dislikes. 

Come, come unwrap me

buzzkill
4 minutes ago, Doot said:

Can someone explain call outs to me? :zilla:

i think its relate to radio research to see whats been working well/having a good response 

Jase
1 minute ago, Levitating said:

I think they're what radios in America use to determine if a song is liked by the general public or not. They poll a bunch of random people on songs heard on radios and work out the main likes and dislikes. 

Yeah, this. I don't think Stupid Love got a good callout score :bradley: 

Ms I am a local

Ok, so for the callouts (if we even debut) we are looking for low burnout, good net positivity and high potential. Let’s just hope they are not as tragic as SL, I’d be ok with that tbh.

I'd be curious to know how getting playlisted at certain store chains affects performance overall. 

I hear The Cure just about everytime I walk into Target. And I'm at Target a lot. 

buzzkill
Just now, Doot said:

I'd be curious to know how getting playlisted at certain store chains affects performance overall. 

I hear The Cure just about everytime I walk into Target. And I'm at Target a lot. 

i think in this case is relate to lack of taste. :billie:

buzzkill
2 minutes ago, Ms I am a local said:

Ok, so for the callouts (if we even debut) we are looking for low burnout, good net positivity and high potential. Let’s just hope they are not as tragic as SL, I’d be ok with that tbh.

i don't think we are going to debut now... but if we do i hope for a good debut, the song is really radio-friendly and are having consistent good numbers on spotify... 

Gustavo

Rain On Me — Spins (so far):

B96 — 4 times 

Z100 — 3 times 

KIIS-FM — 2 times

Just now, buzzkill said:

i don't think we are going to debut now... but if we do i hope for a good debut, the song is really radio-friendly and are having consistent good numbers on spotify... 

Which begs the question as to why radio is such a huge factor. Since majority of the world streams music these days, if a song is doing well on streaming platforms, it seems odd to allow radio to be such a strong force in overall chart positions. 

Levitating
Just now, buzzkill said:

It's so radio friendly I'm seeing loads of tiktoks saying H&M and Hollister are going to be playing it for the next ten years

Come, come unwrap me

Levitating
Just now, Gustavo said:

Rain On Me — Spins (so far):

B96 — 4 times 

Z100 — 3 times 

KIIS-FM — 2 times

What website do you use to see?

Come, come unwrap me

Ms I am a local
1 minute ago, buzzkill said:

Gurl, if we don’t debut this week... How do I say it without getting banned... We should be concerned :poot:

Anyways, let’s see if more stations put ROM on PR this thursday.

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
  • PartySick unpinned and pinned this topic
  • PartySick unpinned this topic

Archived