💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Britney needs our help?

DC

Featured Posts

This is all directly quoted from MSTAR on Breatheheavy.com, I added the images made by Lucas Falcão on Facebook:

"Omg.

I just heard about it, on this Tik Tok video:

https://www.tiktok.com/@britneyspears/video/6842828637922774277

Someone said on a comment: "Britney, if you need help, wear yellow"

107309062_1431482720386851_3297179945235

And the next video:

106985976_1431482737053516_3805407867434

Can someone verify if it's true or not? I don't have Tik Tok so I can't verify myself. But if it's true, it's so scary. Have you heard about this story or not?

Proof of what I'm saying:

https://tiktok.com/v/6845447731985632517.html?u_code=d2keidfgce8c0k&preview_pb=0&language=nl&_d=d2kek4c1g099f9&share_item_id=6845447731985632517&timestamp=1593975057&user_id=6615971612666314757&utm_campaign=client_share&app=musically&utm_medium=ios&user_id=6615971612666314757&tt_from=copy&utm_source=copy

And #FreeBritney is highly trending now on Twitter."

https://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/index.php?/forums/topic/780937-britney-asking-for-help-by-wearing-a-yellow-shirt/

I find it very obvious Britney needs help, she always seems so "out of it" in all her videos, and it's been the same kinds of videos for years where it's her excising to music, or doing dance tricks or saying something with someone we don't know is holding up the camera for her, I just find it very obvious that she needs our help more than ever! #FreeBritney

TimisaMonster

When does she NOT need help? :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

2 minutes ago, TheGerm said:

she made a post bragging about her yellow top three days ago on instagram.

Shes been wearing yellow tops on instagram the past 2 years lol

TheGerm
Just now, Faysalaaa said:

Shes been wearing yellow tops on instagram the past 2 years lol

i think wE've ALL been wearing yellow tops on instagram for the past two years

yes and

I really feel sorry for her. A grown woman shouldn't live under the custody of a mad old alcoholic :fatcat:

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

9 minutes ago, TheGerm said:

i think wE've ALL been wearing yellow tops on instagram for the past two years

tenor.gif?itemid=13510644

Blastertoyo

Yello Yello baby you called I can’t hear a thing 

please enlighten me to death

derpmonster
36 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

When does she NOT need help? :awkney:

Ignorant comment... :awkney:

Please look into what's going on with her if you haven't already. She has no freedom (can't even buy a chocolate on her own) and is drugged and kept under a guardianship, basically exploited for money.

The thing in the OP is a reach but I really really wish she could get out of this situation, it's a human rights violation and abuse.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

JRCF29

I don’t know how I feel about all this. A big part of me thinks that we shouldn’t be interfering in personal familial/legal/medical decisions. I hope that she’s not being held against her will as has been suggested repeatedly, but I don’t think speculation and thin “evidence” is enough to justify us all storming the castle.

I love Britney and wish her and her kids the best :party:

Don't Call Me Gaga

GaGaAst

Britney had one of the worst life ever experienced by a celebrity. She had and is still going through so much of pain yet she is so kind and supportive. I wish nothing but best for her. We all should learn to let celebrity live their own life instead of dragging them left and right from all angles.

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

Xoxo Adriana

it could be a reach but we don’t know. i personally don’t know how we can help her, she’s basically owned by a huge cooperation. however i think the only thing we can do right now to help her is to just keep supporting her and sending our love. a million positive messages and love notes can keep anyone going:heart:

Archived