Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

Superjersh reacts to sound of music tribute

RenegAde

Featured Posts

RenegAde

His first gaga performance 

That mini Bradley rant was so hilarious. 

Can't wait till part 16 when he reacts to the big belt at the end! Werk! :firega:

EuphoricVibez
2 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Can't wait till part 16 when he reacts to the big belt at the end! Werk! :firega:

Nah, you probably meant part 20 :zilla:

He/him/his

Just now, EuphoricVibez said:

Nah, you probably meant part 20 :zilla:

Or part

EuphoricVibez
2 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Or part

King of dividing videos into 22 parts :vegas:

He/him/his

CannaeDrive

Why the Press tag tho? He is just a nobody (not a journalist) regurgitating his opinion on video.:yennefer:

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

RenegAde
Just now, CannaeDrive said:

Why the Press tag tho? He is just a nobody (not a journalist) regurgitating his opinion on video.:yennefer:

Been creating these threads in press for months , the mods don't have a problem with it so imma keep doing it:bear:

GaGaAst

why r people dragging him for releasing multiple parts of Chromatica. 

First he hardly does album reactions. He has always reacted to a song in detail. Its not his fault that the video was blocked in Youtube . If u want to see all at once, then you always have option to see it in his patreon. 

But I think he shouldn't have named Chromatica part I II III. Instead Alice from Chromatica would have avoided this mess. 

OP: He stans gaga so much. That's Meryl streep, not Julie Andrews. 

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

Dramatica

One of her best performances

965cf7e989025a545fcc52c8823694ae.gif

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Sanju
2 hours ago, GaGaAst said:

why r people dragging him for releasing multiple parts of Chromatica. 

First he hardly does album reactions. He has always reacted to a song in detail. Its not his fault that the video was blocked in Youtube . If u want to see all at once, then you always have option to see it in his patreon. 

But I think he shouldn't have named Chromatica part I II III. Instead Alice from Chromatica would have avoided this mess. 

OP: He stans gaga so much. That's Meryl streep, not Julie Andrews. 

And the fact that he even stated he was going to release it in parts on the first video, and continued to reiterate that, when the copyright claims started happening. 

People love to harp on other for no reason other than vitriol, its sad sometimes 

RudraCNG

Her best performance. And a tribute to one of my favourite films ever. What more could I ask for? :messga:

Spoiler

Maybe a Mary Poppins tribute :flutter:

Antoni

I don't really find him entertaining at all, but I DIED when it showed Meryl Streep in the audience and he goes "THERE's Julie Andrews."

My name isn't Timmers

3 hours ago, CannaeDrive said:

To be fair, anyone can be a self-proclaimed journalist these days. So I guess it does fall under 'Press' after all. :yennefer:

Archived