💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

So is CHROMATICA era over or...?

Omar Vela

Featured Posts

Omar Vela

I'm glad we got the album and two great videos (yes I likead SL video)

I understood Gaga when she wanted focusing on BLM and Corona. But I can't help but think that this era is now over... we haven't have news related to the era from her, just random instagram pictures and that's all. So, do you think she is gonna end the era just like that? or is she gonna wait til august to do some promo/other single and the silence again?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
EuphoricVibez

The Chromatica era is far from over. She might not be doing promo right now, but she will eventually do it again. The Chromatica Ball doesn't start until next year anyways, so this era will last until late 2021 probably.

He/him/his

Leoj305

Love game and THE FAME came out 08/08! It wasn’t until May like 9 months later that the 3rd single came out. 

BlingNotTheMusic

I was literally just thinking this last night. ROM mv was SUCH serve, but the album is so amazing and deserves many more visual moments. Crossing fingers for an epic 14 min video for Replay or Enigma. 

GaGaAst

How can something be over if it hasn't even started at first place?

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

Omar Vela
3 minutes ago, EuphoricVibez said:

The Chromatica era is far from over. She might not be doing promo right now, but she will eventually do it again. The Chromatica Ball doesn't start until next year anyways, so this era will last until late 2021 probably.

The Chromatica Ball is literal the only thing that gaves me hope... but still, everything it's so weird. Hope we get news from her next week or something

Delulu Rogers

Well according to the chart thread a lot has been done/is ready to go but gaga just isn’t releasing it. I definitely think we are due for another ARTPOP type era.

Twitter

Just when I think it is, Gaga will come outta nowhere with some promo strategies. :enigma:

KURUSHITOVSKA

How can it be over when the tour is yet to happen? 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Omar Vela
11 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

Well according to the chart thread a lot has been done/is ready to go but gaga just isn’t releasing it. I definitely think we are due for another ARTPOP type era.

But I don't understand why...
The album is good, critics are mostly loving it, fans are loving it, GP is loving it too, there's no have been any negative news towards her like in the past times (no rip off scandals or sh*t like that), her love relationship seems fine and healthy, the album is selling pretty good for no promo whatsoever so...what's bothering her right now?

Justin Drew Bieber

I think she’s working hard on creating standalone singles that will still be a part of the Chromatica universe. From what I remember she has the Babylon and Free Woman video ready, so she can release those in the next few months.

Heygirl22

it cant be over its only been a month and besides singles also come out after album release i think we just need to wait 

Delulu Rogers
2 minutes ago, Omar Vela said:

But I don't understand why...
The album is good, critics are mostly loving it, fans are loving it, GP is loving it too, there's no have been any negative news towards her like in the past times (no rip off scandals or sh*t like that), her love relationship seems fine and healthy, the album is selling pretty good for no promo whatsoever so...what's bothering her right now?

Idk what’s bothering her but when I said ARTPOP I didn’t mean it in terms of critique and reception. I meant it as in blackouts, cancelled videos, lack of promo, few singles etc.

RAMROD

Guess yourself

20-07-06-11-36-58-350-deco.jpg

:poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived