💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

So is CHROMATICA era over or...?

Omar Vela

Featured Posts

Born in Chromatica

Here is what I am going to say, Chromatica was released at the wrong time. An album which is about dancing the pain the away during a time when we have the virus, racial division and other divisions in our world, in a time when we cannot dance. I feel this album had a lot of potential but with the whole virus situation, Lady Gaga may feel it is not the time. At the end of the day, it is her career, she chooses what is best and even with its lack of promo, Chromatica has been a no.1 album, it had a no.1 single and another top 5 single. I don't know about you but to me, it has been successful.

It is disappointing to not have promo, but, thankfully, we have the album and we can play it whenever we like. We still have a tour, we still have rumored music videos of Babylon and Free Woman. But even if Lady gaga never mentions Chromatica, at the end of the day, it is not the end of the world. We still have the album, we can still dance to it, we can still enjoy it's material. All we can is support Gaga in whatever she feels is right and make sure to let her know as fans, we are here for her. 

Either way,  I am excited for the next chapter to Chromatica or her future endeavours.

FaShIoN iS mY pAsSiOn!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryhanna

Things don't have to be constantly happening for it to still be on track

Babba the Hutt

She just doesn't seem to feel comfortable promoting it with everything going on, I understand it can be frustrating for people who just want more content... I know I want it too and don't want general hype to just die but, at the same time, if she doesn't want to push it for the moment, then it is what it is.

But the era is simply not over yet, she definitely has things planned and there's the Chromatica Ball coming too. We will get some nice promo eventually, just... not yet. :flower:

yes and
40 minutes ago, Leoj305 said:

Love game and THE FAME came out 08/08! It wasn’t until May like 9 months later that the 3rd single came out. 

are we in 2008 lmao 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

CautiousLurker

Personally, I'm ready for LG7 :enigma:

yes and
33 minutes ago, Born in Chromatica said:

Here is what I am going to say, Chromatica was released at the wrong time. An album which is about dancing the pain the away during a time when we have the virus, racial division and other divisions in our world, in a time when we cannot dance.

Chromatica was released when it was released, there was no wrong or right time. If the covid situation hadn't happened, we might have gotten new music from Adele/Rihanna/Beyonce/Taylor. They still can easily block #1 spots for Gaga everywhere and GP won't care that much about her if they have them. 

Leoj305
21 minutes ago, Sour Candy said:

Chromatica was released when it was released, there was no wrong or right time. If the covid situation hadn't happened, we might have gotten new music from Adele/Rihanna/Beyonce/Taylor. They still can easily block #1 spots for Gaga everywhere and GP won't care that much about her if they have them. 

Beyoncé and Taylor ? Taylor just released an album dude. 

yes and
4 minutes ago, Leoj305 said:

Beyoncé and Taylor ? Taylor just released an album dude. 

There were rumours that Taylor was supposed to release new music in May but cancelled it due to the virus. Moreover, the Man flopped, so there was no point to promote the album further. 

The Z
1 hour ago, Leoj305 said:

Love game and THE FAME came out 08/08! It wasn’t until May like 9 months later that the 3rd single came out. 

LoveGame IS the third single lol, the lead single was Just Dance and was released on April 8, 2008

Leoj305
4 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

LoveGame IS the third single lol, the lead single was Just Dance and was released on April 8, 2008

I know and it came out way after the album dropped! But that was before streaming became a thing so it’s different now. 

Rat Boy

They have videos ready to go. The album cycle is not over. It is very weird that nothing is happening at the moment though. Oh well, just gotta wait again lol.

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

TimisaMonster

Idk but I won't lie and say I wish she would interact and communicate more... :yennefer:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

FrederickSpears

No, the era is not even close to over. This is very crazy times we are going through right now but we will get new singles, music videos, etc. and promo but it's a weird time right now. Have patience. 

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived