💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

J.K.Rowling Liked A Tweet Comparing Hormone Prescription To Antidepressants

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

the "time and effort to heal people's minds" is conversion therapy and it👏 does👏 not👏 work👏

This is dangerous and Joanne Karen Rowling liked this. This message is toxic and harmful.

Also, apparently mental health medication is lazy :bradley:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
derpmonster

She didn't just like it, she posted a screenshot of it too. :awkney:

Can she like please shut the **** up? We're tired. whatever energy Gaga has right now that's making her silent on social media, someone please transfer it to Ms. Joanne Rowling

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Born in Chromatica

As I said before, she is becoming the real life Voldemort :messga:.

high GIF

FaShIoN iS mY pAsSiOn!

Modern Ecstasy2

She is unhinged 

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

rumours

Well... I'm glad I didn't waste my time reading all of the Harry Potter series, now.

Can we just stop giving her attention? I mean honestly. Hoe many times are we gonna pretend we're surprised by the things she says. 

KatieJudasGaga4
2 minutes ago, rumours said:

Well... I'm glad I didn't waste my time reading all of the Harry Potter series, now.

The fact I haven't seen any of the movies or read any of the books lmao

This is the REAL Harry Potter imo

340?cb=20120630181907

LaLa

Literally WHY is she doing this? She's so rich she could be doing absolutely anything in the world she wants, and she's spending her time on Twitter being hateful?! :saladga: what a choice :smh:

Reality

She literally can do anything with her time, and she decides to do this **** :saladga:

🖤👹

Modern Ecstasy2
4 minutes ago, LaLa said:

Literally WHY is she doing this? She's so rich she could be doing absolutely anything in the world she wants, and she's spending her time on Twitter being hateful?! :saladga: what a choice :smh:

She should spend her $$ on a good therapist 

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Zachary Jude

I looked up to her so much growing up. I bought so many copies of her books, I reread them, watched the movies countless times (I can still recite them), learned every bit of trivia I could, and cherished how much she taught me about inclusion and accepting others. I even met the woman and thanked her for all that.

I am so disgusted by her now. So disappointed. A US senator recently cited her anti-trans rhetoric when blocking the Equality Act. She is the most successful writer on the planet, and certainly the most well-known. If you don't think her stances have real-life consequences and hurt others, you are lying to yourselves.

Think it's a wound I still entertain...

Gagaplayer315

BuT CaNcEl CuLtUrE iS RuDe aNd UnNecEsARy :flop:

EuphoricVibez

Can she please stop with this anti-trans rhetoric for a change? She's way too obsessed with it, and for what? :triggered:

He/him/his

Archived