Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Will Gaga Have A Solo Smash Era?

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

Justin Drew Bieber

I’m tired of people always saying Gaga is nothing if she’s solo, do you think with her next album she can smash as hard as 2011? If the music is great, good videos, and promo? 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shelby loved

I love her but I weirdly feel that GP would let her flop on her own.. I would love to be proven wrong though.

🐚

C1trus

Yes. Most probably if she released a Bad Romance-Shallow-ARUTW hybrid lead single. 

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

River

I think all the Smash tournaments are canceled for 2020 so we can only know in 2021, sorry, I didn't know she's playing Smash, is there any video of her playing it?

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Twitter

Yes, if the correct singles are chosen. I can see Gaga creating mature pop smashes like Sia’s Chandelier.

raragaga

i think the fact that she isn't popular with the gp makes me like her more tbh

xoxo

Well this era was nonexistent so hopefully the next era people will let her do something (anything :wtfga: )

Mr S

This is a solo era. Cheek to Cheek and ASIB are examples of non-solo eras.

RIhanna and Ariana's last eras had collaborations too if that's what you're getting at.

If you wanna know if she can have a solo smash hit again? I say yes. Radio was on board for SL until call outs. If Gaga can make a great song that connects with the GP, she'll smash. "911" probably smashes if it's the lead.

HausOfAntonio

She has no competition in her niche! It would be a waste for her not to take this opportunity to promote the amazing music she made :(

BillieGOAT

Chromatica is a solo era tho :oprah:

Having one single with another artist doesn’t disqualify the entire project from being a solo record

A smash solo single is still possible, maybe even this album cycle. None of us know much about the future, all I know is that Gaga has a phenomenal talent that has surprised us again and again!

Gracious Gaga

if she puts out good music that the GP likes then yes :shrug:

♥ Kindness Police.

Archived