Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Will Gaga Have A Solo Smash Era?

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

NFRatwell

She just had a non single solo record chart in the hot 100, her solo lead made it to the top 5, and her solo album spent more than a week at #1 lol

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
stevana229

If Gaga put out a song that was TRULY Bad Romance level-type-good, then she would do great. But I don't think she will ever out do herself with BR

Blastertoyo
8 minutes ago, stevana229 said:

If Gaga put out a song that was TRULY Bad Romance level-type-good, then she would do great. But I don't think she will ever out do herself with BR

I want your stupid love 

I want you to wear a glove 

you and me could have a stupid love 

:enigma:

please enlighten me to death

Guest Adarsh
7 minutes ago, stevana229 said:

Shallow is her third biggest hit worldwide just 2 years after it’s release. If she can do that, she can do anything :ohwell:

stevana229
Just now, Adarsh said:

Shallow is her third biggest hit worldwide just 2 years after it’s release. If she can do that, she can do anything :ohwell:

well, there was also a movie, Bradley Cooper and massive promo backing that song up

Gagaplayer315
8 minutes ago, stevana229 said:

well, there was also a movie, Bradley Cooper and massive promo backing that song up

And all movie songs are worldwide hits right :billie:

Delulu Rogers

Theoretically yes. But since gaga doesn’t promote or chose proper singles her music will likely be more successful if it has others on it. Look at shallow and ROM vs PI and MR. 

Guest Adarsh
15 minutes ago, stevana229 said:

Yes, Bradley Cooper the biggest musician ever :bear: 

Also, the movie was a hit because of Gaga’s natural acting and her excellent songwriting. Pick up any review and they praise her more than anyone involved.

Justin Drew Bieber

Y’all, I’m not saying Chromatica isn’t a solo era, but I want Gaga to prove the haters wrong once and for all. I’m wondering if she can get several #1’s from a future album that has no features.

yes and

Most definitely, no 
Stupid Love is a super basic and radio-friendly song didn't smash, so there are almost no chances 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Jollibee
34 minutes ago, Heracross said:

Y’all, I’m not saying Chromatica isn’t a solo era, but I want Gaga to prove the haters wrong once and for all. I’m wondering if she can get several #1’s from a future album that has no features.

So, you mean solo single not era.

Rat Boy

She can definitely have album cycles with multiple top 10s. However, I think she will never again have the level of fame that she had in the first 3 years of her career. That level of fame was so huge that it was never something that would last forever.

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

theduy0312
On 7/6/2020 at 9:26 AM, Heracross said:

I’m tired of people always saying Gaga is nothing if she’s solo, do you think with her next album she can smash as hard as 2011? If the music is great, good videos, and promo? 

The problem is, does she really want it? She was too insecure so she got BP and Ariana to get hits. And instead of Alice or 911, she chose SL as the lead single with a boring MV. She lost the GaGa thing I guess. Though Chromatica still her best album.

Archived