Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Broadway Star Nick Cordero Passed Away

Mister G

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

He also had his leg amputated a couple of months back due to COVID complications. 

Such a tragedy. 

Regina George
1 minute ago, Morphine Prince said:

He also had his leg amputated a couple of months back due to COVID complications. 

Such a tragedy. 

OMG this is so awful! I knew COVID is awful but this is legit so scary. :( RIP

Morphine Prince
9 minutes ago, Regina George said:

OMG this is so awful! I knew COVID is awful but this is legit so scary. :( RIP

Yes, he was hospitalized back in late March I believe and he had to be amputated in April. He woke up from his coma in May. And well.... I guess his body just couldn’t take all the damage that was inflicted on it. So sad. 

Mister G

According to his wife and reports around his case, Nick had no underlying health conditions. COVID-19 attacked his body and slowly destroyed it piece by piece. His right leg was amputated due to complications during the first 30 days; by May he had lung damage that was irreversible. 

Moral of the story; this could be anyone. Wear a f***ing mask. And also, if you’re one of those people that thinks they’re invincible and feels the urge to go party, shame on you.

Morphine Prince

Also, his wife shared his lungs were so damaged doctors said it looked like he had been a smoker for 50 years. 

I kept up with his story and I am really sad he didn’t make it. I cannot imagine what that family has gone through since March. 

Parsakaali

It's still so shocking for me how some people have no symptoms or just a mild fever and other get something as bad as he did. So scary.

Gracious Gaga

this is so heartbreaking.  :( 

♥ Kindness Police.

1 hour ago, MISTER GEEMATICA said:

Wear a f***ing mask.

And that means over y'all's noses too. 

This drives me nuts. 

Archived