• Stopped after 1st week
    • Stopped after 2nd week
    • Stopped after 3rd week
    • Stopped in the same week of release
    • I still listened to it religiously
    • I still listened to it every now and then

Featured Posts

chromatigaga

Still listen to it everyday although my faves have become very apparent to me. Alice SL Rom 911 SC and Babylon btw

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
macca

I listen everyday all the way through on my Hour runs. Then will listen to Free Woman, Sine from above and 1000 doves a second time as their great running songs :excited2:

Reality
8 hours ago, Delulu Rogers said:

I mean there are only so many times you can play an album on repeat. And it’s going on a month and a half with just the music and no new content to bring the album alive so I think it’s understandable. 

Promo is an additive experience, at least, it should be. If the music is good, then the album will speak for itself. 

🖤👹

Still playing it regularly. It's one of four cd's that I currently listen to alternately in the car.

LaLa
7 hours ago, Franch Toast said:

I haven't watched it yet, only clips on YouTube. I didn't think I would care for it, as I'm not really into hiphop. Then I watched the Zoom version of "Alexander Hamilton" that the original cast performed on John Krasinski's "Good News" YouTube show, and I was hooked. More recently, I watched the Zoom version of "Helpless" that the cast performed with Jimmy Fallon, and I was amazed by the talent (especially Philippa Soo!), and then I went down the rabbit hole of watching other performances (like when they performed at the White House back when the US wasn't such an embarrassment, or the cast singing songs from A Chorus Line with the original Chorus Line cast), and even all of their Grammy speeches (so many speeches because so many wins) and interviews and stupid games with Jimmy Fallon. And then I had to rewatch Gaga's and Lin-Manuel Miranda's "Actors on Actors" bit again. And so on. Oh, and now I'm in love with Daveed Diggs and Leslie Odom Jr. and have slight crushes on Phillipa and Renée Elise Goldsberry too, because apparently I'm just whoring it out for the whole cast. :huntyga: I even went back to watch some ASIB promo, but for Anthony Ramos, not Gaga. :billie: (Don't you want to watch the ASIB spin-off where we get to learn more about Ramon's life?)  I'm so pathetic that even though I haven't seen the full play yet, I spent Saturday morning bawling as I read through the cast's Twitter feed (blame PMS). 

I'm going to have to download a one-month trial of Disney Plus now. Between work deadlines and the US holiday weekend, I haven't done so yet. Maybe I can watch it next weekend. Have you watched the "film" version yet? 

I feel a little guilty, because in the little time I do have to listen to music, I'm like, hmm, stream Chromatica, or stream Hamilton? And Hamilton keeps on winning. (I better say five "Bloody Marys" to repent.)  Who knew I liked the racist, sexist founding fathers so much. :oops:

You just described my 2016 to a T, falling fully down the Hamilton rabbit hole :laughga: I was obsessed for a time. There was a great community on Tumblr

I’m not into hip hop either, and not even American, so I never thought it would be my thing, you know how it’s goes! When they announced Gaga was going to do her Actors on Actors with Lin I almost died :diane:

For years I’ve watched this okay-ish bootleg that circled the internet, so I was very read to see the proper version lol. It’s beautiful, I loved it so much. You’re in for such a treat, especially since you’ve never seen it before. So many little detail. Enjoy! :heart:

steven

Do you guys think that Gaga stills listen to Chromatica or she's beyond that :bear:

ARTPOP

Since Admin is on a lockdown spree, i will share this here.

I didn’t listen to the album for four days and this is what I realized after the first listen again:

- Stupid Love is one of the best songs on the Album, I don’t get the hate towards it.

-ROM seems to be pulled back and catered for Ariana (which probably means the idea of the song start with Ariana on Gaga‘s mind). Don’t get me wrong it is still amazing, but I feel with Gaga alone it would have hit harder. 

- Babylon, Replay, Enigma, Sour Candy, 911, Alice, Stupid Love, ROM are the freshest sounding songs on the album (production wise)

COME ON GAYS!!

buzzkill

the lack of promo and the silence treatment are distancing myself a bit from the album. but i do listen to it at least every two days. :sis:

JoeMo

I hope Gaga releases Babylon as a single with the original production. That will get me hyped again 

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

KindHML
15 minutes ago, Arbmonster said:

Since Admin is on a lockdown spree, i will share this here.

I didn’t listen to the album for four days and this is what I realized after the first listen again:

- Stupid Love is one of the best songs on the Album, I don’t get the hate towards it.

-ROM seems to be pulled back and catered for Ariana (which probably means the idea of the song start with Ariana on Gaga‘s mind). Don’t get me wrong it is still amazing, but I feel with Gaga alone it would have hit harder. 

- Babylon, Replay, Enigma, Sour Candy, 911, Alice, Stupid Love, ROM are the freshest sounding songs on the album (production wise)

I do agree with you : Babylon, Replay, Enigma, 911, Alice, Rain On Me, Stupid Love and Sour Candy ARE the freshest sounding sounds. BUT "knowing" Gaga since her debuts like all of you, she doesn't want us to sit on these great hits, she wants us to understand ALL of her hits, no matter what WE WANT/NEED. We've gotta let her do what she wants/feels to do and get surprised, don't you think ? :kara:

JustHMLover2

I stream it on spotify weekly, but I also burned a CD for my car with cute revamped playlist :firega:

I replaced the Rain On Me and Free Woman album versions for the demos, and put the album versions as bonus tracks after Babylon along the Vitaclub remix of Stupid Love and The Chromatica Ball inspired reindition of Aura by Haus Of Afrodita. Must say that ROM and FW demos sounds heavenly one after another. :music:

Also Fun Tonight and Love Me Right belong right after Chromatica 3 + Sine From Above.

17 hours ago, Aarghya said:

Honestly speaking, I listen to Chromatica but not fully. Interestingly, I found the first listened least liked tracks very enjoyable right now! 

Yeah... haven’t listened to SL since March, didn’t listen to it on the album either:zilla:

Justo

I listen to Babylon, Sour Candy and Sine From Above on a daily basis still. The others are varied.

Archived