• Stopped after 1st week
    • Stopped after 2nd week
    • Stopped after 3rd week
    • Stopped in the same week of release
    • I still listened to it religiously
    • I still listened to it every now and then

Featured Posts

Galvon

Well not daily and not in full, but the songs I like the most I still listen to every week. I listen to ROM every day a few times, because it's a single that needs suport here I believe.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anveeroy
7 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Same thing here. Plastic Doll and Replay are JAMS and I didn't really care for them at first.

OT: I've actually been listening to a lot of other people and getting back into MJ's stuff hardcore after barely listening to him for a while :music:

I'll get back into Chromatica hardcore when more stuff is happening. I can't wait to hear live adaptations of these songs :pray:

Support her baby sister Janet as well :yennefer:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

JudasJustDance

I stoped playing it every second I could  like just a few days ago or last week. I still give her a stream a day though :enigma: if you’re on this site, why aren’t you streaming ATLEAST once a day?:huntyga:

Ima listen to ha rn

12 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Yeah...imagine :neyde:

Like if we could see who that one person is that voted "stopped after the first week" :neyde:

Imagine :neyde:

i wonder who it could be slayty.png

Mirrion Rizzons

I listen to most songs every day. 

ROM, FW, 911 & Babylon still get at least 2+ plays a day 

Glamourpuss

I listen to it more than ever. At first I tried to keep the songs newer for longer so I didn't listen to it as much but now I'm at the point where I have it on constantly. 

TimisaMonster

I listen to some songs but not the whole thing...im also losing interest since Gaga clearly has...:yennefer:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

MANiCURE 6

I still listen to it from start to finish and didn't listened to it on shuffle yet

Agunimon

If I am not listening to music on my phone in my car, I listen to it there because the CD is in my car. Other than that, I don't really listen to it much outside of that. Although I did listen to it at the gym today because I knew I wanted to finish by the time the album was over and I finished my workout at 1000 Doves. So I used it as a unit of measurement for the time.

Mister G

I was listening to it on a loop for the first few weeks. Lately I’ve switched back to jamming to 90’s Eurodance and Ace of Base. Every now and then I’ll jam out to Chromatica, maybe once a week now.

Gracious Gaga

I don’t listen to it that much 

♥ Kindness Police.

Miel

I've stopped listening to it so much after about two or three weeks.

I still listen to a few songs occasionally (ROM, Plastic Doll, ENIGMA), but don't see myself going back to the other songs as much. It's a fine, well-done, and very cohesive album- I just don't think I like it as much as her other albums, or as much other albums overall.

For me, it's far from her worst album, yet also my least favorite album, if that makes sense.

I think my interest will reignite if she continues promo, though- the visuals so far have been some of my favorite from her ever! I think she knocked it out of the park this time around in that avenue.

I don't feel any need to receive anything from her in the meantime, though. She's been using her platform for incredible activism these last few months, and that is something I will always truly love about her.

3 points in and ready for more

Sister

Yes of course. But I repeat Sour Candy more than all other songs. It's the best. It's a fun album.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

My Name Isnt Alice

I listen to it:

â—Ź When I wake up

â—Ź When I take a shower

â—‹ When I'm doing things

â—‹ When I'm sleeping

basically, I listen to it everyday Chromatica is my religion:worship2:

Galactic Mess

I don't listen to music in general every day, but when I do, it's Chromatica :legend: 

Archived