💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

#FreeBritney trends on Twitter

Werk

Featured Posts

Werk

#FreeBritney is trending on Twitter today and it reached to #2, idk if it reached #1 yet. (Swifties also joined in)

A Tweet re-post of a TikTok detailing the dark sides of Britney's conservatorship caught fire and inspired the trend (GP people were making fun of her Insta videos the other day). 

Tinashe, who collaborated with Britney on the "Slumber Party" remix and was featured in the music video, Tweeted the hashtag #FreeBritney. 

She also Tweeted: "I worked with Britney Spears several times and she is an angel and a STAR. Respect her. #FreeBritney #endconservatorshipabuse"

Tinashe's tweets then got removed, did her team make her delete?! Maybe she has some stories like when Britney's team had to search Iggy Azalea's house. 

7fd2eaf764315a52cfb57b1923c95ed2730ef9fcAlso someone commented asking Britney to wear yellow in her next video if she needed help and this happened:

weed

ok the yellow shirt/comment is crazy considering she hasn't otherwise worn yellow in her dancing videos :messga:

I hope she gets peace and justice

Gimme More

LOVE TINASHE, SPILLING THE TEA

712d34759b458f58830dee2552b0041f5be616f7

7fd2eaf764315a52cfb57b1923c95ed2730ef9fc

She deleted them since though, but if you check her likes you'll see she's liked lots of FreeBritney posts

#JusticeForBritney ♡

The yellow shirt.. i highly believe she 100% saw the comment and did it.. she's been sending subliminal messages about her abuse for years..

Gimme More
1 minute ago, Dulo Peep said:

#FreeInstagramFromBritneysWeirdVideos

Jk i love her. 

it's not the time, all this negative stuff about her could affect whether she stays in a conservatorship, if the Judge keeps seeing in the press how 'crazy' she is and other people think that she'll never be free and have any basic human rights and will continue to be deemed as 'severely disabled' - this is actually how she is deemed by the court of law.

I know you're joking but we post this stuff because we really want her freedom for her

#JusticeForBritney ♡

1 minute ago, Gimme More said:

it's not the time, all this negative stuff about her could affect whether she stays in a conservatorship, if the Judge keeps seeing in the press how 'crazy' she is and other people think that she'll never be free and have any basic human rights and will continue to be deemed as 'severely disabled' - this is actually how she is deemed by the court of law.

I know you're joking but we post this stuff because we really want her freedom for her

I believe that they are clearly making her post these things so that she has to stay in her conservatorship.. I mean.. no celeb talks about burning down a part of their gym in several instagram posts.. her father is making her post these 'weird' videos.

Cello

I'll never understand how people could make fun of this wonderful woman. :(

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

vyniildisk
2 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

I am sorry. I hope everything works for her. It seems crazy that her situation is so out there and exposed yet she can give a proper serious statement even a letter. That would put a lot of pressure on the people that its involved on the case. One of the reasons people ignore how serious her situation is its exactly because she seems so naive and chill all the time, specially on instagram. She needs to face her situation from a different aproach, if she opens up there is thousands of people that are going to be on her side and even riot for her if its necessary, she is not alone, she prob is scared but she needs to finish this abuse asap! They milked ehr fpr way too long already.

Bambino

I hope she gets better. Pop music ain't the same without Britney in it.

RudraCNG

I feel so bad for Britney tbh. Like you can tell she's a wonferful person, she never talks sh!t about anyone, she minds her own business and yet she's sorrounded by a lot of vultures. I hope one day she can be free.

Gimme More
17 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

I am sorry. I hope everything works for her. It seems crazy that her situation is so out there and exposed yet she can give a proper serious statement even a letter. That would put a lot of pressure on the people that its involved on the case. One of the reasons people ignore how serious her situation is its exactly because she seems so naive and chill all the time, specially on instagram. She needs to face her situation from a different aproach, if she opens up there is thousands of people that are going to be on her side and even riot for her if its necessary, she is not alone, she prob is scared but she needs to finish this abuse asap! They milked ehr fpr way too long already.

but that's the issue she's legally not allowed to speak about her conservatorship :( and people that are close to  her have to sign NDAs meaning they can never talk about her.

I personally like her insta posts because it shows that even through all the sh*t she goes through she still finds a way to have fun and be positive!

btw I know you like her and didn't mean anything bad :heart:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Archived