💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Justin Bieber ends long time friendship he came out as a Trump supporter

Bambino

Featured Posts

Bambino

Justin Bieber ends his 20-year friendship with Christian Beadles after Beadles came out as a Trump supporter.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ryusei

yiikes that caption. Good for him tho cutting ties with that trash

Musery

JRCF29

if I were to end friendships with everyone that I disagreed with politically, I'd have very few friends left :smh:

edit: not me unintentionally shading the strength of my political beliefs :toofunny: I just meant that some close friends, who I've known long before politics ever entered the equation, would be lost and I'd have fewer friends

Don't Call Me Gaga

CautiousLurker
1 minute ago, swakby said:

isn't JB Canadian? 

He married an american citizen so I'm guessing he has US citizenship now? :oops:

venusfly
7 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

if I were to end friendships with everyone that I disagreed with politically, I'd have very few friends left :smh:

And you'd be better for it, why surround yourself with toxic people :coffee:

weed

if I were friends with people who thought white supremacy was an opinion, I'd want new friends :toofunny:

JRCF29
2 minutes ago, Venusfly said:

And you'd be better for it, why surround yourself with toxic people :coffee:

I'm not going to end friendships I've had for 10+ years (long before politics was even a factor in either of our lives) because we wouldn't vote for the same person. I actually see an inability to have friends that don't share your every political belief/inclination as a problem in today's society, and one that is leading to a tribe mentality. I personally think it's childish 

Don't Call Me Gaga

COOOK

This guy acts as enlightened and tolerant, so why that salty response to Bieber?

meryl streep no no that wasnt a question GIF

pop ate my heart

What most people don't get is that it's not just some "political views" as if it meant the same as disagreeing on what's your favorite food or somethin. Supporting Trump is directly equivalent to supporting racism, homophobia, xenophobia, sexism, violence and hate. And that's not respectable in any shape of form whatsoever. Period

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

Lucas

Well there's having different political views which isn't worth cancelling a friendship, I agree with him, and then there's openly supporting Donald Trump which is indeed worth cancelling a friendship

Mirrion Rizzons

I remember Christian used to film those videos with the squeaky voice when he was like 12... preferred him a lot more then

Justin being a king as per usual :yennefer:

Archived