💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I get you want promo, but...

DC

Featured Posts

The title is a cliffhanger, but I’ll continue it after saying this. 
Yesterday I’ve had one of the best days I’ve had in a SUPER long time! Not just because it was the 4th of July, but I finally got to hang out with some of my family that I haven’t seen since New Years, not to plug myself in but New Years Eve was the night I actually started to work on the 4th single of Blue, Past The Stars. Anyway, so yesterday I got to bring my GF over to my Gramma and Grampa’s house where my cousins, aunts, and uncles were also there. We swam in the lake, watched Charlie And The Chocolate Factory, tacked about hilarious things that happened in our lives, had burgers and grill food, slow danced to my song Winter Love, listened to a few of my other songs, and we left and went to my GF’s house and hung out there for a little and watched the fireworks. 

Sometime during the day I just realized something, Gaga is just as human as the rest of us, and most days can’t even get out of bed from how much pain she’s in, this isn’t a Micheal joke. Most of you want her to make Rain On Me-like videos again for literally every song on the whole album. Don’t you think that’s a little nuts?

She’s mostly deprived from seeing her loved ones, uses her platform to help out with humanity and the basic civil rights every human needs in any country, and is still managing new ideas to come up with new music videos and promo ideas. Can’t you just wait and see what she has in store for us when the time is right? You have a whole album and 2 AMAZING new videos to watch! Try and come up with your own music videos for each of the songs and use your own creativity, that could be REALLY exciting! :firega:

So again, I get you want promo, but maybe try to come with terms that Gaga is also human, she misses her family and it’s probably breaking her that she can’t see some of them, is in actual body pain, and has to deal Little Monsters bugging her over her social media asking for promo. 
This is not how she wanted to spend the Chromatica era and that probably hurts her more than you wanting promo, just saying. 
So for now, just give her time, and don’t listen to charts, you love Gaga for who she is, not how successful she is, and everyone I know knows who Lady Gaga is, so clearly she’s done her part. I hope this opens some of your eyes, this whole thing made me realize something too. Have a good day, be safe, and remember to love yourself and do something creative you’ve never done or haven’t done in a while :heart:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bonkers
1 minute ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Gaga is also human

m8xgm3rm_400x400.jpg

7AJK3vgL6u6K0J_61T11syjjDpCRC8UxnwkgRhEy

maxresdefault.jpg

gaga-grammys-front.jpg

What?  This would be news to me.

aa15f372fecfe0e767223d47a1468c3b

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

3 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

m8xgm3rm_400x400.jpg

Behind the scorpion lies a human :heart:

paradox

a lot of us miss our family and friends and haven't seem them in months, and we have our own personal problems too but we (well, some of us) still have to do our jobs :poot:

gagasicebath
2 minutes ago, pugsnotdrugs said:

a lot of us miss our family and friends and haven't seem them in months, and we have our own personal problems too but we (well, some of us) still have to do our jobs :poot:

That’s true but most of our jobs don’t involve putting something into the world and inevitably getting a ton of criticism in return. And often by the very same people who were screaming for that something in the first place.

Just now, pugsnotdrugs said:

Being an artist though is a VASTLY different job than a lot of other common jobs, and she released a stable top 10 album, so I think she's doing her job fairly well :heart:

paradox
3 minutes ago, gagasicebath said:

That’s true but most of our jobs don’t involve putting something into the world and inevitably getting a ton of criticism in return. And often by the very same people who were screaming for that something in the first place.

she chose to be a popstar though. didn't she decide to renew her contract fairly recently with interscope so she's fully aware of the criticisms and of the expectations of being a popstar. i suppose if the album bombed she might have attempted promo :neyde:

Pennywise

Ugh, no kindness in this website thank u :triggered:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Just now, Pennywise said:

Ugh, no kindness in this website thank u :triggered:

Taking you're role as a serious GGD user I see :ally:

Pennywise
Just now, ProjectJoanne said:

Taking you're role as a serious GGD user I see :ally:

I mean, If we're being kind today, what's next? Respecting Gaga as an artist? Not expecting the world from her?? BEING PATIENT AND STUFF??? 

Not in my good Christian household, no sir :ohwell:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

5 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

I mean, If we're being kind today, what's next? Respecting Gaga as an artist? Not expecting the world from her?? BEING PATIENT AND STUFF??? 

Not in my good Christian household, no sir :ohwell:

You're so patriotic to GGD :fatcat: :heart:

pedrohemg

This thread doens't make sense. First of all, music is her job. Yes, everyone needs a job, she's no different. Most of us work 8 hours a day, some 10 or more. But we still manage to do other things. Her album was released more than a month ago and she didn't talk about it once after that. 

blankpaper

EvErYoNe ElSe StIlL dOeS tHeIr JoBs

yeah because we’re not worth hundreds of millions and don’t really have a choice

she dropped the album, she did her job 

reality’s tight if the music is right

Just now, pedrohemg said:

This thread doens't make sense. First of all, music is her job. Yes, everyone needs a job, she's no different. Most of us work 8 hours a day, some 10 or more. But we still manage to do other things. Her album was released more than a month ago and she didn't talk about it once after that. 

I'm saying that struggles we don't even think of like simply her not seeing her family and her fibromyalgia can be affecting her more than we think

paradox
9 minutes ago, blankpaper said:

EvErYoNe ElSe StIlL dOeS tHeIr JoBs

yeah because we’re not worth hundreds of millions and don’t really have a choice

she dropped the album, she did her job 

her job isn't just to drop an album. but if you're happy with her doing the absolute minimum then that's fine :awkney:

Archived