Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I get you want promo, but...

DC

Featured Posts

paradox
4 hours ago, Doot said:

Her fans do not get to define what her "job" is. 

#EntitlementStrikesAgain!

you can keep the condescending hashtag

she's defined her job for us since 2008, i'm just going by everything she's done herself. and every other pop star. but as i have said, if this is how it's gonna be from now on, then yes we'll just have to adjust our expectations and accept it

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sarah H
5 hours ago, Faysalaaa said:

I mean she can release a piano performance of 1000 Doves from home, or do a Zoom interview from home about her new album. She wont be in pain and can still stay home with family.

Not attacking you but doing it from home doesn't mean she wouldn't be in pain. Unfortunately Fibro pain is constant for most people. 

8 minutes ago, Sarah H said:

Not attacking you but doing it from home doesn't mean she wouldn't be in pain. Unfortunately Fibro pain is constant for most people. 

Yeah but its not a struggle for her to go out of her way to perform. Im sure Gaga still plays the piano by herself at home even if she has pain. Why not film it and perform instead of doing paper magazine streaming and things nobody care about?

thatfoxyfeeling

I think the issue is no one knows how she is feeling or what she is doing. We don’t really get anything and I don’t blame her, but the lack of communication is really frustrating. 
fed up stare GIF

MelbHawker

I think a little promo should happen when single #3 hits radio. Chromatica & ROM went #1 & have performed really well, have been received so well.. what’s the point in overexposing herself post-successes? 

She suffered from over exposure early in her career.. promo was exhaustive & by mid BTW, the novelty of her doing public appearances wore off. She’s built herself up to a point now where people want her material & they indulge in it without the constant show of face/persona. Few artists reach that point. She has an exclusivity about her now that she didn’t have pre-ASIB in my opinion. 

Anyhow, she put her focus on BLM movement & I couldn’t be happier watching her devote her time / use her platform to promote change & strengthen the movement (especially given she just dropped an album).

KindHML
58 minutes ago, MelbHawker said:

I think a little promo should happen when single #3 hits radio. Chromatica & ROM went #1 & have performed really well, have been received so well.. what’s the point in overexposing herself post-successes? 

She suffered from over exposure early in her career.. promo was exhaustive & by mid BTW, the novelty of her doing public appearances wore off. She’s built herself up to a point now where people want her material & they indulge in it without the constant show of face/persona. Few artists reach that point. She has an exclusivity about her now that she didn’t have pre-ASIB in my opinion. 

Anyhow, she put her focus on BLM movement & I couldn’t be happier watching her devote her time / use her platform to promote change & strengthen the movement (especially given she just dropped an album).

Totally agree. Thx 💛💚

Archived