💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I get you want promo, but...

DC

Featured Posts

37 minutes ago, pugsnotdrugs said:

members are saying she's holding back on releasing promo because they believe she only wants to release "high quality" "not half assed" promo, but my point is she's released quick fun promo pieces like the weather girls, and her spray painting her car etc so i'm confused at their though processtry

I try to think of the person, the context and it's worthiness of it even being done. The spray painted car/Taco Bell run was just fun IG goofing around 😄.She just cracked open a new era, she had some fun and she let us in on it.  I see that as personal with professional benefits (social media in a nutshell).

The Weather Report honestly could've been a plan since pre-covid. Cuz like I said, QT or not, the unpolished antics work. They got two campy goofballs/actors, there's rain in rain on me = put a Weather Channel skit on the actual Weather Channel!!! It so obvious, it had to be tried. And like who has ever done promo on the weather channel? You're waiting for the hi of the day and there's Gaga and Ari being weather girl goofs. girl. It's raining in Penn- STREAM RAIN ON ME!

Seth Meyers Omg GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

There was an effort made. Excellent synergy. Creative. It made people smile (during a pandemic). It was a sneak attack on an unsuspecting audience and it gave fans a taste of CTV. I see this as good worthwhile promo. They pulled it off.

EDIT: I'm sorry. I think I misread what you said . We're agreeing? But anyway, this is still my thought process on worthwhile promo

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
paradox
7 minutes ago, KNJ said:

I try to think of the person, the context and it's worthiness of it even being done. The spray painted car/Taco Bell run was just fun IG goofing around 😄.She just cracked open a new era, she had some fun and she let us in on it.  I see that as personal with professional benefits (social media in a nutshell).

The Weather Report honestly could've been a plan since pre-covid. Cuz like I said, QT or not, the unpolished antics work. They got two campy goofballs/actors, there's rain in rain on me = put a Weather Channel skit on the actual Weather Channel!!! It so obvious, it had to be tried. And like who has ever done promo on the weather channel? You're waiting for the hi of the day and there's Gaga and Ari being cute goofs. 

There was an effort made. Excellent synergy. Creative. It made people smile (during a pandemic). It was a sneak attack on an unsuspecting audience and it gave fans a taste of CTV. I see this as good worthwhile promo. They pulled it off.

you're missing my point

3 minutes ago, pugsnotdrugs said:

you're missing my point

Lol yeah you replied exact same second I did...see edit...😁

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

dynamite
Just now, magichat said:

No one cares. 

The thread has 6 pages, go away :awkney:

Just now, magichat said:

No one cares. 

Clearly a lot of people care, just saying, we don't need replies like this.

1 hour ago, PartySick said:

There's also this^

Like, I'm annoyed at the silence too but it's really not that serious. Album eras last months/years, she'll do what she can/wants when she can/wants.

Thank u ! BTW didn't have a tour until a year afterwards, she was also promoting the album in September/October with various performances and the tour didn't wrap up until 2013. Thats two years after release, I'm beyond sure she's got lots of surprises in store not to mention another single/mv.

Chromatica Island

All the entitled monsters need to understand and sit their asses down! :ohwell:

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

I mean she can release a piano performance of 1000 Doves from home, or do a Zoom interview from home about her new album. She wont be in pain and can still stay home with family.

Aphrodizy26
8 hours ago, pugsnotdrugs said:

a lot of us miss our family and friends and haven't seem them in months, and we have our own personal problems too but we (well, some of us) still have to do our jobs :poot:

this reminds me of the man ahead of me in line at enigma that said "BRONCHITIS? BULLSHIT" to gaga having to cancel

yes theyre job is to be an entertainer but they have a personal life too :laughga:

Mister G

She’s a human being who doesn’t owe us a damn thing. Find other things to take interest in. Why are people acting so inconvenienced that she isn’t saying anything related to the album? Like move on if you’re bored. The end.

9 hours ago, pugsnotdrugs said:

still have to do our jobs

Her fans do not get to define what her "job" is. 

#EntitlementStrikesAgain!

rence a deux
9 minutes ago, Doot said:

Her fans do not get to define what her "job" is. 

#EntitlementStrikesAgain!

:pawsup:

𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢.

Divine
9 hours ago, gagasicebath said:

We also know she struggles hard with her mental health. For all we know she could be managing nothing beyond getting out of bed to pee right now. Been there, done that...my flatmate once had to quite literally drag me out of bed in into the shower. When it hits like that it is paralysing. And I was fortunate enough not to have the chronic physical pain Gaga also has on top of everything.

Of course she could be feeling great, none of us know her or lives with her, but if she did happen to be struggling there is not a magic PROMO ON button she can hit, as much as people might wish there was.

This 

/thread

"And I still love you even if I can't see you anymore."

Archived