celeb

JK Rowling: Being trans is conversion therapy for gays

Supersonic

Featured Posts

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ShayCristoforo

Imagine being rich, famous, and critically acclaimed. Then feeling compelled to be messy about a sensitive issue you know nothing about. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Enzo

Y la perra seguía y seguía 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Xoxo Adriana

click bait title :yennefer:

she’s trying to say young lgbtq individuals who are forced by doctors into hormones is “the new conversion therapy”. i hate the woman’s guts and can’t stand her, but you’ve just twisted her words in the OP title completely. regardless it’s still very stupid what she’s saying though.

EDIT: title was corrected, thanks OP!:heart:

Quartz

Ma'am why don't you just move on. No one's forcing you to change your genetelia, why don't you leave the people alone.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Katsuki Bakugo

She needs a quick Avada Kadavra to the face!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Luke78619

Don’t understand why she’s so opinionated about it, doesn’t concern you, your opinion doesn’t matter 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Axl Jax

I dont know too much about the process but many people believe this. Not that all trans people are confused gays (obviously) but that kids who are just gay are going through this who will regret it later on. I dont know much about the process myself but when I was a kid from ages 5 to 10 I was always dressing up as a girl and would say my name is danielle and that i didnt wanna be a boy shsjdjjahdjajjsgh

Archived