Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

JK Rowling: Being trans is conversion therapy for gays

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Supersonic
18 minutes ago, Xoxo Adriana said:

click bait title :yennefer:

she’s trying to say young lgbtq individuals who are forced by doctors into hormones is “the new conversion therapy”. i hate the woman’s guts and can’t stand her, but you’ve just twisted her words in the OP title completely. regardless it’s still very stupid what she’s saying though. 

I have misread her second tweet and edited the headline.

However, her statement is still extremely problematic and transphobic because she spreads a conspiracy theory that "many" therapists are forcing gay people to transition into another gender. Which is not true.

She didn't say that trans people needed conversion therapy, but she did say that being transgender IS conversion therapy for gay people. And honestly... that's probably even more f*cked up that what I thought she said initially.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dramatica

Is she saying that young trans people might regret their actions afterwards? Or is she saying that transsexuality doesn't exist. I really don't understand her tweet.

Although her being transphobic I'd go for the second. I'm sick.

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Pennywise

Edit: SO I haven't seen the unchanged title which is my bad :flop:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Xoxo Adriana
3 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

I have misread her second tweet and edited the headline.

However, her statement is still extremely problematic and transphobic because she spreads a conspiracy theory that "many" therapists are forcing gay people to transition into another gender. Which is not true.

She didn't say that trans people needed conversion therapy, but she did say that being transgender IS conversion therapy for gay people. And honestly... that's probably even more f*cked up that what I thought she said initially.

honestly thankyou for changing the OP title. to me that title came across as transphobic more than the tweets, coming from a transgender girl.

the tweets are just...really stupid:nooo: i do agree with that. i sometimes wonder how people think they know about trans people unless they are transgender themselves. she’s a moron to the issue and if she isn’t educated about it she should stop talking about it as if she knows it.

Franch Toast

God no. Why won't she stop? Seriously, what is her obsession with trans people? :saladga: I can't believe I ever tried to give her the benefit of the doubt. 

She/Her/Hers

holy scheisse

I want to rip my Harry Potter tattoo off my skin lol I'm disgusted she is so ignorant :(

Seeka

She really wants that wizarding world money to stop doesn't she?

holy scheisse
5 minutes ago, Dramatica said:

Is she saying that young trans people might regret their actions afterwards? Or is she saying that transsexuality doesn't exist. I really don't understand her tweet.

Although her being transphobic I'd go for the second. I'm sick.

I think she's continuing to reject the notion that "gender" is a thing beyond biological sex and she's saying trans ppl are actually just gay and confused :bear:

thefamebitch

Honestly can she shut the hell up...? I don’t know who got into this fiction writers head but she should stick to the children’s stories. Watch this come back to bite her in a few years. I hope Universal Orlando cancels the Fantastic Beasts land at their upcoming third park. 

Dramatica
8 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

I think she's continuing to reject the notion that "gender" is a thing beyond biological sex and she's saying trans ppl are actually just gay and confused :bear:

Why isn't her Twitter account banned yet :rip:

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Sneaky Oliver

I don’t even know why she feels like she should be an activist for LGBTQ+ or something. I mean you don’t have to tweet bold statements to stay relevant anymore, you’re one of the most successful authors ever. Let the twitter mess for dumb celebrities and influencer beginners 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

steven

Gosh, is she okay mentally? Perhaps she’s not. Well finally we can see her true colors after all. I will not support her anymore. She’s destroying her HP legacy with all those awful tweets. 

Galvon

Tbh I could kind of see where her thoughts come from, but its not true since straight people transition too + it's none of her business and she is acting like an heartless moron. Like wtf. She seems like such an attention w**re. Ew.

Archived