Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

JK Rowling: Being trans is conversion therapy for gays

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Ladle Ghoulash
1 minute ago, Xoxo Adriana said:

click bait title :yennefer:

i think she’s trying to say young lgbtq individuals who are forced by doctors into hormones is “the new conversion therapy”. it’s still very wrong what she’s saying though.

Not click bait at all. To act as if healthcare professionals have a pro-trans bias is not only disingenuous, it is institutionally false. Consider the US: Not only has Trump recently removed trans protection under the Affordable Care Act, but many doctors throughout the country refuse to acknowledge the legitimacy of trans identities. Rowling’s argument is in bad faith because it insinuates people are being manipulated by some orchestrated campaign to prop up trans people. 

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MiQuenDroid

Can she shut her ****ing mouth? 

All I ever wanted was love...

BUtterfield 8

So she’s basically saying their are health risks if you are transitioning?

i mean I think transgender people are aware of that 

but with the right medical team you will get through it 

Xoxo Adriana
5 minutes ago, zebulonpyke said:

Not click bait at all. To act as if healthcare professionals have a pro-trans bias is not only disingenuous, it is institutionally false. Consider the US: Not only has Trump recently removed trans protection under the Affordable Care Act, but many doctors throughout the country refuse to acknowledge the legitimacy of trans identities. Rowling’s argument is in bad faith because it insinuates people are being manipulated by some orchestrated campaign to prop up trans people. 

it’s very click bait actually. “trans people are gays that need conversion therapy”?? tell me where in her tweets she said that. the OP came up with that, and THAT is more transphobic than JKs transphobic tweet itself. no disrespect, but being trans myself i know how it all works as i go through it thanks :ladyhaha:

Enzo
9 minutes ago, Xoxo Adriana said:

click bait title :yennefer:

she’s trying to say young lgbtq individuals who are forced by doctors into hormones is “the new conversion therapy”. i hate the woman’s guts and can’t stand her, but you’ve just twisted her words in the OP title completely. regardless it’s still very stupid what she’s saying though. 

She's called trans people "young gay people set for medications" 

When those are two different concepts (? 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Xoxo Adriana
1 minute ago, Enzo said:

She's called trans people "young gay people 

because that’s what we were before transitioning?:awkney: before my transition i was a gay male, and now i’m a transgender female. that’s how it works. 

again, i hate this woman but all i said was the title of this thread is more transphobic and doesn’t relate to her tweets at all. do i need to add anything else?

Xoxo Adriana
3 minutes ago, Enzo said:

She's called trans people "young gay people set for medications" 

When those are two different concepts (? 

but where’s the part where she said we needed conversion therapy. 

Excuse Me What GIF

I dont think she said they need conversion therapy, I think shes saying whats happening to trans people is conversion therapy of Gay kids. What she said is still horrible and stupid.

MANiCURE 6

Clickbait title.

I can't stand her anymore.. JK just shut up, no one cares about you. :saladga:

Imagine destroying your reputation like this......

She didn’t say that, she said that she believes that transitioning is being used as a conversion therapy for gays. Which is totally absurd nonetheless. 

melon

the lunacy of this woman :mark: 

but yeah the title of the thread is misleading, she’s likening hormone therapy to CT not saying gays need CT (still v problematic)

heauxmatica

Does she go to sleep thinking about transgenderism, and every single writes about it, talks about it, reads about it? It's very weird 

Archived