💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

artRave Question

pop a 911

Featured Posts

pop a 911

Was there ever a reason why LoveGame wasn’t performed at the artRave: The ARTPOP Ball Tour?EnragedTotalBarasinga-size_restricted.gi

i’m not real, i’m theatre

Salvador Sequea

We need to get used to it. The more years/albums into her career, the less we're going to hear from her earlier songs, even singles :shrug:

Ten years from now I see her only performing Poker Face, Bad Romance, Born This Way, (maybe) Applause.

Twitter
13 minutes ago, Salvador Sequea said:

We need to get used to it. The more years/albums into her career, the less we're going to hear from her earlier songs, even singles :shrug:

Ten years from now I see her only performing Poker Face, Bad Romance, Born This Way, (maybe) Applause.

If she EVER thinks about touring without adding Paparazzi or Alejandro. I’m selling my ticket. :triggered: 

Just now, Twitter said:

If she EVER thinks about touring without adding Paparazzi or Alejandro. I’m selling my ticket. :triggered: 

I mean yeah I agree, those are also some of her biggest songs of all time :firega:

2School4Cool

For a good amount of time early in the tour the only song the sang from BTW was the title track, too, and that was on piano. I think she only sang the hits she couldn’t get away with excluding because she wanted the show to be an ARTPOP experience. 

See The Best In Everyone

JRCF29
37 minutes ago, Salvador Sequea said:

Ten years from now I see her performing

Duck Reaction GIF

Don't Call Me Gaga

JRCF29
22 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

I mean yeah I agree, those are also some of her biggest songs of all time :firega:

I see some people weren’t at a stadium date for JWT:madge:

Don't Call Me Gaga

Just now, JRCF29 said:

I see some people weren’t at a stadium date for JWT:madge:

Nope, I was at an arena :vegas:

JRCF29
2 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Nope, I was at an arena :vegas:

How are you btw? Haven’t checked in with you since the incident :hug:

Don't Call Me Gaga

1 minute ago, JRCF29 said:

How are you btw? Haven’t checked in with you since the incident :hug:

In 5 days I'm gonna be 17, 4 days now actually! :firega:

Salvador Sequea
8 hours ago, Twitter said:

I mean, I take Madonna as an example. Do you think she includes early hits like Like A Virgin, Lucky Star, La Isla Bonita, Papa Don't Preach and Like A Prayer on every single tour?

Gaga's Discography it's only getting bigger, so it would be normal if she drops a couple of early hits in favor of the new ones :shrug:

Archived