💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Prism

NFRatwell

Featured Posts

NFRatwell

This album is always slept on :bear: let’s be honest, there’s at least a few BOPS on this album we all listen to. 

latina twilight

Walking On Air is one of the best pop songs released during the decade. Not gonna elaborate on that, it just is.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

Chromatography

i loved prism, i think it’s her best album

NFRatwell
4 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

i loved prism, i think it’s her best album

tea GIF

Perfect blend of pop and it shows off her personal faith side. If I had to assign an album to who Katy is it would be this one.

raragaga

i love this song

xoxo

GregJA
9 minutes ago, Blastertoyo said:

I love Joaquin Honére 

:enigma:

:green:

:sharon:

I like that one too actually 

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

Danny Milk

I rediscovered it the other week, it's actually her best album next to Witness. Also this song is amazing 

I guess it doesn't really matter

FATCAT

I haven't listened to Prism or Witness in full, but the songs I know from each point me towards Witness being better

Purr more, hiss less.

GaGaAst

I was actually thinking this yesterday. Prism was my playlist on yesterday's walk and I was wondering how good few tracks are. Especially WOA, Unconditionally, Dark Horse, Legendary Lover & Birthday,

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

NFRatwell
7 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

I haven't listened to Prism or Witness in full, but the songs I know from each point me towards Witness being better

I think you just really got to be in the right mood for both of them. But once you hear them in that point of your life/emotional state it completely changes your listening :heart: With Prism the first part is full of bops but then you get into some really heart felt personal songs. 

7 minutes ago, Danny Milk said:

I rediscovered it the other week, it's actually her best album next to Witness. Also this song is amazing 

Spiritual is my absolute favorite Katy Song! Love this versions also:

And also the wasted single:

This album is all over the place sonically but when you listen to the songs they are really good on their own. The only ones I don't like are International Smile, This Is How We Do and By The Grace Of God.

Thomas P

It has some of her best songs for sure. Teenage Dream feels more consistent and singular in its sound (Prism I find to be a bit all over the place), but Prism was the last time I truly loved an entire Katy Perry album. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Archived