💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kanye West: "I am running for president of the United States"

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

Maleficent
27 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

There's no way the Republican establishment would pick Kanye West as their new nominee. They'll pick Pence or Nikki Haley. In fact they probably already have someone lined up for such an occasion.

They won’t pick Pence or Hayley if Trump is still crapping the bed come September. They’ll turn their back on his whole admin and pick Romney (to appeal to centrists who will otherwise vote Biden) 

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TortureMeOnReplay
7 minutes ago, JevyDuty said:

Kanye is not Trump in so many ways. I get the trauma from 2016 but y'all are doing the most now.

Trump had a family legacy, the Republican party and campaigned for over a year before winning. Kanye is just trying to grab some headlines.

Trump was not the preferred candidate for the Republicans initially. 

FATCAT
Just now, Maleficent said:

They won’t pick Pence or Hayley if Trump is still crapping the bed come September. They’ll turn their back on his whole admin and pick Romney (to appeal to centrists who will otherwise vote Biden) 

Romney wouldn't risk it again, he's done with trying to be President.

Purr more, hiss less.

buzzkill

God doesnt exist. This whole speech is... old and hideous :triggered:

EthelDee

Kanye actually does have an album out this year. This is obviously his attempt at promoting it.

POP2
1 hour ago, CautiousLurker said:

Ok, but... can you think of something more iconic than Kim K being first lady, Melania is shookethening in her bootens :bradley:

Don’t. Legitimize. This.

JevyDuty
6 minutes ago, justhislife said:

Trump was not the preferred candidate for the Republicans initially. 

But he campaigned for a whole year and won them over state by state. What's not clicking? Trump ultimately got the backing of one of just TWO major political parties in the US.

Besides, Kanye could only run as an Independent at this point and he already missed a few state deadlines for that matter as well.

Maleficent
13 minutes ago, JevyDuty said:

But he campaigned for a whole year and won them over state by state. What's not clicking? Trump ultimately got the backing of one of just TWO major political parties in the US.

Besides, Kanye could only run as an Independent at this point and he already missed a few state deadlines for that matter as well.

Even if he runs as an Independent, I don’t think he’ll make a big enough dent to actually swing a state

1 hour ago, PartySick said:

Yes :toofunny: wtf :toofunny:

OT: I want to emigrate :messga:

Kanye is the only one of these men without sexual assault allegations against him, just saying 

And since Arnold and Trump won elections, nothing surprises me anymore :partysick:

Spoiler

but yeah lmao ballot deadlines passed already, he's just ranting 

Twitter
2 minutes ago, Louie said:

SOMEONE GET ME OUT OF THIS COUNTRY

TAKE ME TO CHROMATICA OR ITALY IDC :messga:

Why Italy? :billie: 

RAMROD

He is very late to the party. Perhaps in 2024.

Even Bloomberg with his billions and intrusive ads on YouTube can't go far, cos he was already late when he announced he is running, even if gain a bit of traction. Everyone else were already half way on the debates. Let alone doing this after the main contender is announced.

And anyone who live in States know Independent can never win. It is as good as throwing your precious vote away. Like all those people who voted for Green in 2016.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Rat Boy
2 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Why Italy? :billie: 

Just now, Louie said:

I like Pasta :enigma:

I was going to say 'cause pizza' as a joke. :enigma: 

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Archived