šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kanye West: "I am running for president of the United States"

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

NathanC
5 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

The nominations for both parties are already set, he has no chance.

What if Trump steps down?

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick
28 minutes ago, brownie said:

Am I the only one whoā€™d actually at this point rather just vote for Kanye vs Biden or Trump?Ā :toofunny:Ā 

Yes :toofunny:Ā wtf :toofunny:

OT: I want to emigrate :messga:

šŸ–¤

Bloody hooker
39 minutes ago, JevyDuty said:

No he won'tĀ :ladyhaha:

We said the same thing about Trump in 2015 and 2016. Now look where we atĀ :fatcat:

Thisļ»æ mutual gaze was a ā€œlonging to touchā€ or a "pre-coitus" stare.ļ»æ

FATCAT
4 minutes ago, NathanC said:

What if Trump steps down?

There's no way the Republican establishment would pick Kanye West as their new nominee. They'll pick Pence or Nikki Haley. In fact they probably already have someone lined up for such an occasion.

Purr more, hiss less.

StarstruckIllusion
25 minutes ago, Leoj305 said:

This is bad because he could take a lot of the youth vote out in the US.Ā 

Letā€™s not say stuff like this before we see his platform...

We donā€™t know how populous heā€™s gonna beĀ 

xoxo Craig
9 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

All of your third party options are just throwing away your vote.Ā 

Y'all need a better system than a 2 party voting system... change won't happen otherwise. It'll just be a back and forth between two parties with very little in the way of progressive change. You need a third party to break the mould

End Racism Now

FATCAT
7 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Ah yes, bc voterĀ shaming is how Democrats inspire people to vote for themĀ :huntyga:

It's not voter shaming, it's a kind reminder that the situation we're in isn't one where third party votes count for much but interesting banter 2 weeks after a Republican or Democrat wins.

Purr more, hiss less.

heavymlover

The moment Trump set a precedent, I knew things wouldn't ever be the same again in politicsĀ :smh:

FATCAT
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

Y'all need a better system than a 2 party voting system... change won't happen otherwise. It'll just be a back and forth between two parties with very little in the way of progressive change. You need a third party to break the mould

Yes we do, but we won't be able to get it unless both parties agree onĀ changing how we vote (ranked choice voting).

Purr more, hiss less.

StarstruckIllusion
2 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

It's not voter shaming, it's a kind reminder that the situation we're in isn't one where third party votes count for much but interesting banter 2 weeks after a Republican or Democrat wins.

And that situation wonā€™t change without people taking it seriously. A plurality of non party voters isnā€™t something to be proud of. If America can go from 4 parties to two against the founding fatherā€™s worst nightmares, then it can go back... itā€™s not impossible.Ā 

Pablo
18 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

All of your third party options are just throwing away your vote.Ā 

I can vote for who I want. I don't see it as a throw away.

Don't visit my profile

FATCAT
2 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

And that situation wonā€™t change without people taking it seriously. A plurality of non party voters isnā€™t something to be proud of. If America can go from 4 parties to two against the founding fatherā€™s worst nightmares, then it can go back... itā€™s not impossible.Ā 

Didn't say it was impossible, but you'll need the 2 parties to agree on a way to go back.

Purr more, hiss less.

JevyDuty
18 minutes ago, Bloody hooker said:

We said the same thing about Trump in 2015 and 2016. Now look where we atĀ :fatcat:

Kanye is not Trump in so many ways. I get the trauma from 2016 but y'all are doing the most now.

Trump had a family legacy, the Republican party and campaigned for over a year before winning. Kanye is just trying to grab some headlines.

Archived