Why do people call Gaga a fad/flop?

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
C1trus
2 hours ago, Gracious Gaga said:

I think it’s too early to even call rain on me a hit.  Yes it debuted #1 but it was very front loaded and it is falling now.  I don’t think it’ll sustain the way poker face bad romance and swallow did

ROM.is.a.hit.

If it wasn't, it should have been out of the BB100 at this time considering Gaga is not promoting it for a month now.  

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

PartySick

I literally haven't heard her seriously called a flop since Perfect Illusion. Since then, it's all been sarcasm :selena:

The Superbowl, MR, JWT, Grammys, ASIB, Enigma, J&P, and Chromatica shut the haters up tbh.

🖤

flyaway

Because she doesn't have any awards and no one remembers her ever since Bad Romance 

gaga-1.gif?quality=100&strip=all&w=642

Runway
On 7/4/2020 at 7:48 PM, Born in Chromatica said:

Didn't you get the memo, Bradley Cooper, Ariana Grande, Blackpink, Tony Bennett and Elton John are the SOLE reasons why Lady Gaga is so successful. It is not like Gaga herself had anything to do with the songs or the hits...:stalkga:

Don’t forget redone

Gracious Gaga
6 hours ago, T3rrorBlade said:

ROM.is.a.hit.

If it wasn't, it should have been out of the BB100 at this time considering Gaga is not promoting it for a month now.  

Gurl there are 100 songs in BB100 and not all of those songs are “hits” . 
i do not see rain on me being a song that she will perform at tours till the end of her career, like poker face and bad romance.  Those are HITS.  Rain on me is not there.  Maybe it will get there! I could be wrong!  But I think “hit” is a strong word we shouldn’t just throw around lol 

♥ Kindness Police.

Sister

Because they are mad that what they assumed in the beginning was just a new trendy fad of an artist actually had quality talent and has moved beyond small talk of charts to depict her success. She moved beyond all expectations and they don't like it that they predicted her wrongly, so they just pretend that she is over and irrelevant. Gaga took a lot of hits when she first arrived on the scene and has proven herself in the long run. People on the interwebs love to play "edgy" along in present time and shame every pop cultural moment and look back and be right. It's Perez Hilton culture. It's ridiculous and predictable. It only really happens with the biggest of stars though, so Gaga is in good company.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Suuus
17 hours ago, alicefromabove said:

Because she doesn't have any awards and no one remembers her ever since Bad Romance 

gaga-1.gif?quality=100&strip=all&w=642

I see what you did there hihi

My Name Isnt Alice
16 hours ago, Runway said:

Don’t forget redone

And mark ronson

Midnightrush891

A member of another board I’m a part of said something along these lines when Gaga was in her prime, “everyone thinks she’s the next Madonna, but she’s really the next Cyndi Lauper”.  To this day he keeps saying he was right. Btw, I completely disagree 

Archived