💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Shows that ended too soon (or need more seasons)

SharkmanthaC

Featured Posts

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helxig
5 hours ago, CautiousLurker said:

Arrested Development, and yeah I know Netflix brought it back but it wasn't the same because the actors were in a different place in their career and they had to work around everybody's schedules *INHALE*... yep :interestinga:

Also I need more Futurama :bradley:

Arrested Development is one of my favourite shows ever, and in my mind the Netflix reboot doesn't exist :huntyga:   I was so excited to see it come back after so many years, and ended up extremely disappointed :smh: 

Might need to rewatch the first few seasons after I finish Schitt's Creek...

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

Oriane

Utopia :giveup: I'm so sad it got cancelled, it was one of my favorite shows.

The Get Down, it was really promising and I'm sad it wasn't more popular, the content was really interesting and original.

Friends, no matter how much people say the last seasons were not as good, I didn't have that impression and I wouldn't have minded a few more seasons ! Same for Downton Abbey, it could have gone on for longer and I would have kept watching it with the same enjoyment.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Kattys
9 hours ago, Defmix100 said:

Santa Clarita Diet

Mindhunter

There will be more seasons of Mindhunter

Defmix100
1 minute ago, Kattys said:

There will be more seasons of Mindhunter

that's great! was so annoyed when they said it wasn't continuing

Head Empty
9 hours ago, RahrahWitch said:

Sense8 :giveup:

I only watched one or two specific scenes from it :ally:

NewUsername
10 hours ago, holy scheisse said:

Sense 8 :bradley: 

Exactly.
+ The OA
+ Trial & Error

What's with all this comments with shows of 8+ seasons, lol.

Haroon

‘Game of Thrones’ needed another season to wrap up properly :noparty:

’Sense8’ also needed another season to wrap up properly :ohno:

Besides that I think most shows go on too long actually and they’re milking it unnecessarily :sweat: Or they’re just about right, I think ‘BoJack Horseman’ is absolutely perfect in its pacing and ending :applause:

Head Empty
4 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Besides that I think most shows go on too long actually and they’re milking it unnecessarily :sweat:

Agreed.

The Walking Dead is a great example. I never imagined liking a show about zombies, but it started out as a genuinely interesting way of exploring how people would react in those situations. But after a couple of seasons it totally lost its purpose. They're just filling seasons by killing off characters and replacing them with generic new ones :smh:

EthanMcM

The Secret Circle... such a good series. It wasn't picked up for a second season and season 1 ended on such a good cliff hanger. It's about a group of teenagers who are witches, it's really good for anyone who hasn't watched it I'd give it a go. If you like The Vampire Diaries/ The Originals then this show is right up your alley. I was so sad when it wasn't renewed

Archived