💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

StarGate Could Get A 5th Series!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!

Economy

Featured Posts

Economy

Nothing is comfirmed but these hints and efforts got me so hyped :excited2: :excited2: :excited2:

The Stargate franchise is my favourite series of ALL TIME!!!!!!!

Currently there's 4 existing Series and 3 movies

Stargate (Original Movie)

Stargate SG1 - 10 Seasons

Stargate Atlantis - 5 Seasons

Stargate Universe - 2 Seasons

Stargate Origins - Mini Web series

Stargate Ark Of Truth (movie)

Stargate Continuum (movie)

Its unecceptable if the best franchise of all time does not get new content :crossed:

Lucas

I'm still waiting for the end of Atlantis but I'll take what we get... I don't know if you guys know but writers revealed what was going to happen in season 6 and it sounded epic... I'm so mad it got cancelled without any ending
This is also my favorite franchise of all time :flutter:

Economy
1 minute ago, heygurlhi said:

they should renew Atlantis instead:vegas:

OHHHHHHHH MY GOD!!!! THE TEA!!!!!

Ending Atlantis in season 5 to focus on Stargate Universe was the biggest mistake the franchise ever made in my opinion!

Don't get me wrong, I like SGU! I like everything Stargate

But Atlantis in my opinion is the best one of the Stargate series while Stargate Universe is the weaker one of the 3 main series

Ending Atlantis to produce Universe was just :deadbanana:

Economy
Just now, Lucas said:

I'm still waiting for the end of Atlantis but I'll take what we get... I don't know if you guys know but writers revealed what was going to happen in season 6 and it sounded epic... I'm so mad it got cancelled without any ending
This is also my favorite franchise of all time :flutter:

Omg what was supposed to happen in season 6???? I don't even know!!!! Where have I been?

Season 5 ending wasn't the worst cliff hanger ever. The story could end there as Atlantis by returning to Earth it basically returned home and the entire team was now safe as well from the wraith being back in our Galaxy

So the story could end there. But it's obvious they left it open to explore plots they didn't end up going thru with and the wraith were never defeated for good

Economy
2 minutes ago, Steven said:

Stargate Chromatica :enigma:

That would be so unepic :deadbanana:

Stargate is a show that thrives on conflicts and drama what interesting stories could possibly happen in a perfect Utopia?

It's like if every episode was about the Nox and their society :toofunny: (tho I do love the Nox :enigma:)

heygurlhi
Just now, Economy said:

@heygurlhi @Lucas u have no idea how happy I am to find other fans on GGD :giveup:

I wasn't sure if anyone was even :sweat:

Seen all seasons of SG1 and atlantis + both movies, never bothered with universe tho 

Ignore me i drink

Lucas
7 minutes ago, Economy said:

Omg what was supposed to happen in season 6???? I don't even know!!!! Where have I been?

Season 5 ending wasn't the worst cliff hanger ever. The story could end there as Atlantis by returning to Earth it basically returned home and the entire team was now safe as well from the wraith being back in our Galaxy

So the story could end there. But it's obvious they left it open to explore plots they didn't end up going thru with and the wraith were never defeated for good

Joe Mallozzi (one of the producers) posted this on his blog :
As I already mentioned in past entries, the movie would have opened on a shot that revealed Atlantis’s new home on the lunar surface. We learn that the gate has been offline since its return to Earth but, under pressure from the IOA, the decision is made to bring it back online, have it supersede the Earth gate, and make it a permanent lunar base. The decision isn’t embraced by everyone. Woolsey and McKay, for instance, point out that they still have a responsibility to the people of the Pegasus galaxy. Of course the IOA are hardly moved.

Unfortunately, when the gate is finally brought back online, Zelenka reports a build up of energy in the capacitors. Too late they realize that the Ancients put a failsafe in place in the event Atlantis was moved. McKay realizes – the city will self-destruct unless it returns to the Pegasus galaxy.

Woolsey gets the band back together, transporting John and Ronon up from the hospital emergency room where they are getting fixed up following a bar room brawl (an opportunity to write in the scar actor Jason Momoa had received at the time). John, in turn, pays a visit to Area 51 and, again under the heavy protests of the IOA, springs his buddy, Todd.

The plan is to use the wormhole drive to execute a series of jumps to Pegasus – however, the drive burns out partway through their journey, stranding them in the Triangulum Galaxy, some 300 000 light years from home. They manage to muster up enough power for one, final short range jump, putting them within range of a subspace anomaly they detected.

What follows is a high-flying adventure involving a mysterious civilization tapping the limitless potential of the accretion streams between two stars, time travel, and a race against time to avert not only the destruction of Atlantis but the extinction of an entire race.

Some of the standout sequences that come to mind include one in which Sheppard ends up trapped on an enemy mothership, falling back to a room holding some of the tech the enemy has stolen from Atlantis. Enemy soldiers surround the locked chamber, preparing to storm it when – the door shakes, buckles, and blows outward to reveal Sheppard in one of the Asgard exo-suits. Cue kickass Iron Man sequence.

Another involves Todd risking all to ambush a future version of himself aboard the bridge of the enemy mothership, saving Atlantis from a final, devastating attack. The two battle. “So young and impetuous,”remarks Future Todd. ”So old and foolish,”counters ours. Eventually, Future Todd gets the upper hand and pins his opponent. He raises his dagger for the finishing blow – only to have someone reach in and grab his wrist. Rodney McKay to the rescue. Allowing our Todd seizes the opportunity to turn the tables.

John and Todd make the most unlikeliest of odd couples in this one, forced to work together for the greater good. ”If I had to pick one thing I like best about you,”says Sheppard during one hair-raising moment, “I’d have to say it’s your sense of humor.” A stone-faced Todd informs him: “Yes, back on the hive, I was known as “the funny one”.”

Enemy fighters are scrambled, Beckett takes the chair, the mother ship faces off against Atlantis, the city takes significant damage, Teyla suffers a terrible loss, some wonderful heroic moments for Ronon, McKay, and Teyla as well.

Atlantis ultimately returns to the Pegasus galaxy where Todd is granted his freedom. ”You did save the city after all,”explains Woolsey. ”Of course I did,”says Todd. ”How else would I have gotten home?”. And, in a moment that demonstrates how far things have come, John gives his former enemy a parting handshake. Woolsey hopes that, some day, their paths will cross under better circumstances. Todd agrees. ”It would be wonderful to have you for dinner sometime,”he says before heading through the gate.

Atlantis re-establishes itself, Beckett gets his turtles back from Rodney and assumes a permanent position as Atlantis’s new head of medical R&D, and John comforts a grieving Teyla now aware – via the revelations of time travel – that they are destined to be together.

And we fade out on a night shot of Atlantis, a jewel on the water…

Yes, it would have been a great movie, but I think it would have been an even better sixth season two-part premiere.

Now that I think about it, I believe 619 and 620, the two-part season finale, would have involved an idea I’d been kicking around involving our team returning from a mission to an AU Atlantis that has been taken over by a mysteriously resurrected Michael, its personnel (Woolsey, Keller, Beckett, even Chuck!) now hybrids in league with their former enemy. Damn. So many opportunities missed!

3 minutes ago, Economy said:

@heygurlhi @Lucas u have no idea how happy I am to find other fans on GGD :giveup:

I wasn't sure if anyone was even :sweat:

I honestly thought nobody here even knew what Stargate is, I'm so happy too. Saw all SG1+Atlantis and first season of Universe, didn't bother to watch season 2 because I didn't enjoy this spin off :(

Economy
1 minute ago, heygurlhi said:

Seen all seasons of SG1 and atlantis + both movies, never bothered with universe tho 

I really like Universe as well. It's the most dark, the most edgy and the most suspenseful of the 3 main series and it was well acted in my opinion

But I don't consider it as epic as SG1 and Atlantis because it seemed like a more ordinary science fiction show. A good show don't get me wrong, but it didn't standout as unique to me the way the rest of the franchise is

It felt like a hybrid of Stargate and Star Trek Voyager halfway in between :rip:

Economy
5 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Joe Mallozzi (one of the producers) posted this on his blog :
As I already mentioned in past entries, the movie would have opened on a shot that revealed Atlantis’s new home on the lunar surface. We learn that the gate has been offline since its return to Earth but, under pressure from the IOA, the decision is made to bring it back online, have it supersede the Earth gate, and make it a permanent lunar base. The decision isn’t embraced by everyone. Woolsey and McKay, for instance, point out that they still have a responsibility to the people of the Pegasus galaxy. Of course the IOA are hardly moved.

Unfortunately, when the gate is finally brought back online, Zelenka reports a build up of energy in the capacitors. Too late they realize that the Ancients put a failsafe in place in the event Atlantis was moved. McKay realizes – the city will self-destruct unless it returns to the Pegasus galaxy.

Woolsey gets the band back together, transporting John and Ronon up from the hospital emergency room where they are getting fixed up following a bar room brawl (an opportunity to write in the scar actor Jason Momoa had received at the time). John, in turn, pays a visit to Area 51 and, again under the heavy protests of the IOA, springs his buddy, Todd.

The plan is to use the wormhole drive to execute a series of jumps to Pegasus – however, the drive burns out partway through their journey, stranding them in the Triangulum Galaxy, some 300 000 light years from home. They manage to muster up enough power for one, final short range jump, putting them within range of a subspace anomaly they detected.

What follows is a high-flying adventure involving a mysterious civilization tapping the limitless potential of the accretion streams between two stars, time travel, and a race against time to avert not only the destruction of Atlantis but the extinction of an entire race.

Some of the standout sequences that come to mind include one in which Sheppard ends up trapped on an enemy mothership, falling back to a room holding some of the tech the enemy has stolen from Atlantis. Enemy soldiers surround the locked chamber, preparing to storm it when – the door shakes, buckles, and blows outward to reveal Sheppard in one of the Asgard exo-suits. Cue kickass Iron Man sequence.

Another involves Todd risking all to ambush a future version of himself aboard the bridge of the enemy mothership, saving Atlantis from a final, devastating attack. The two battle. “So young and impetuous,”remarks Future Todd. ”So old and foolish,”counters ours. Eventually, Future Todd gets the upper hand and pins his opponent. He raises his dagger for the finishing blow – only to have someone reach in and grab his wrist. Rodney McKay to the rescue. Allowing our Todd seizes the opportunity to turn the tables.

John and Todd make the most unlikeliest of odd couples in this one, forced to work together for the greater good. ”If I had to pick one thing I like best about you,”says Sheppard during one hair-raising moment, “I’d have to say it’s your sense of humor.” A stone-faced Todd informs him: “Yes, back on the hive, I was known as “the funny one”.”

Enemy fighters are scrambled, Beckett takes the chair, the mother ship faces off against Atlantis, the city takes significant damage, Teyla suffers a terrible loss, some wonderful heroic moments for Ronon, McKay, and Teyla as well.

Atlantis ultimately returns to the Pegasus galaxy where Todd is granted his freedom. ”You did save the city after all,”explains Woolsey. ”Of course I did,”says Todd. ”How else would I have gotten home?”. And, in a moment that demonstrates how far things have come, John gives his former enemy a parting handshake. Woolsey hopes that, some day, their paths will cross under better circumstances. Todd agrees. ”It would be wonderful to have you for dinner sometime,”he says before heading through the gate.

Atlantis re-establishes itself, Beckett gets his turtles back from Rodney and assumes a permanent position as Atlantis’s new head of medical R&D, and John comforts a grieving Teyla now aware – via the revelations of time travel – that they are destined to be together.

And we fade out on a night shot of Atlantis, a jewel on the water…

Yes, it would have been a great movie, but I think it would have been an even better sixth season two-part premiere.

Now that I think about it, I believe 619 and 620, the two-part season finale, would have involved an idea I’d been kicking around involving our team returning from a mission to an AU Atlantis that has been taken over by a mysteriously resurrected Michael, its personnel (Woolsey, Keller, Beckett, even Chuck!) now hybrids in league with their former enemy. Damn. So many opportunities missed!

I honestly thought nobody here even knew what Stargate is, I'm so happy too. Saw all SG1+Atlantis and first season of Universe, didn't bother to watch season 2 because I didn't enjoy this spin off :(

Wow I hadn't seen this

Btw that producer replied to a comment of mine once. I was pissed Dark Matter got cancelled after season 3 and he was the maker of it as well and he responded to me :party:

And of course I know it. I been a massive fan for many years now. In fact I'm rewhatching SG1 with my younger sister who I got into it. Were at the end of season 4!

I never cared much for it when SG1 would air but when Atlantis came out that's when I got into the series and then the franchise as a whole. I gave SG1 another chance and I loved it!

Season 9 and 10 with the Ori were my favs. Also because of Vala cuz she was legit halerious

Atlantis I don't have a favourite season as I find it more consistenrkt good (SG1 had more ups and downs I think). My fav character is definitely McKay cuz he's halerious. But I love Dr. Weir as well, compationate Tayla and John Sheppard is cool (I was John Sheppard for Fan Expo haha)

The characters from Atlantis in general were just all so likable :giveup:

In Stargate Universe the characters weren't as good and Dr. Rush really pissed me off all the time as did the lead military guy :neyde:. And the civilian leader (the Asian woman I forget her name) became an annoying Karen too :madge:

heygurlhi
9 minutes ago, Economy said:

I really like Universe as well. It's the most dark, the most edgy and the most suspenseful of the 3 main series and it was well acted in my opinion

But I don't consider it as epic as SG1 and Atlantis because it seemed like a more ordinary science fiction show. A good show don't get me wrong, but it didn't standout as unique to me the way the rest of the franchise is

It felt like a hybrid of Stargate and Star Trek Voyager halfway in between :rip:

i think besides the first seasons of Atlantis my favorite is SG1 second part with the ORI especially all the Atlantis crossovers made it feel as one connected world. Universe always looked out of place.

Spoiler

They did kill off Weir to soon, #neverforget :messga:

Ignore me i drink

Economy

@heygurlhi @Lucas

Let's talk a little :excited2:

Did u have a favourite episode? A favorite race? 

I really loved the Nox cuz they were the epidimy of a perfect society!

340?cb=20190920093356

300px-Nox_planet.jpg

Archived