💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

StarGate Could Get A 5th Series!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!

Economy

Featured Posts

Economy
1 minute ago, heygurlhi said:

i think besides the first seasons of Atlantis my favorite is SG1 second part with the ORI especially all the Atlantis crossovers made it feel as one connected world. Universe always looked out of place.

Hide contents

They did kill off Weir to soon, #neverforget :messga:

Same!!!! SG1 definitely hit its peak in the later seasons with the Ori and all the mysteries they started to unravel about the Ancients and their frequent dealings with the Asgard

SG1 definitely became much more grand in the later seasons which is awesome because many shows that run as long as SG1 did start to deteriorate but SG1 actually managed to get better!!!!

heygurlhi
1 minute ago, Economy said:

@heygurlhi @Lucas

Let's talk a little :excited2:

Did u have a favourite episode? A favorite race? 

I really loved the Nox cuz they were the epidimy of a perfect society!

340?cb=20190920093356graal 

300px-Nox_planet.jpg

fave episode is prop the Atlantis siege 2 parter

race: i litteraly love all the Ancients stuff especially themore mystical it got, they shouldnt have the Ori killed by graal and there could been a big battle between ori and ancients

Ignore me i drink

heygurlhi
1 minute ago, Economy said:

Same!!!! SG1 definitely hit its peak in the later seasons with the Ori and all the mysteries they started to unravel about the Ancients and their frequent dealings with the Asgard

SG1 definitely became much more grand in the later seasons which is awesome because many shows that run as long as SG1 did start to deteriorate but SG1 actually managed to get better!!!!

Word! Never realy found goauld so intressting, liked more to see random small stories than that plotthread,

Ignore me i drink

Lucas
11 minutes ago, Economy said:

Wow I hadn't seen this

Btw that producer replied to a comment of mine once. I was pissed Dark Matter got cancelled after season 3 and he was the maker of it as well and he responded to me :party:

And of course I know it. I been a massive fan for many years now. In fact I'm rewhatching SG1 with my younger sister who I got into it. Were at the end of season 4!

I never cared much for it when SG1 would air but when Atlantis came out that's when I got into the series and then the franchise as a whole. I gave SG1 another chance and I loved it!

Season 9 and 10 with the Ori were my favs. Also because of Vala cuz she was legit halerious

Atlantis I don't have a favourite season as I find it more consistenrkt good (SG1 had more ups and downs I think). My fav character is definitely McKay cuz he's halerious. But I love Dr. Weir as well, compationate Tayla and John Sheppard is cool (I was John Sheppard for Fan Expo haha)

The characters from Atlantis in general were just all so likable :giveup:

In Stargate Universe the characters weren't as good and Dr. Rush really pissed me off all the time as did the lead military guy :neyde:. And the civilian leader (the Asian woman I forget her name) became an annoying Karen too :madge:

Interesting! It was actually the same for me. My dad used to watch Stargate SG1 when I was a kid and I was terrified by it so I didn't watch it, but I once watched Atlantis and absolutely loved it, and then it made me watch SG1 and I fell in love with it aswell! How old is your sister? I'm suprised to see young people loving/knowing this franchise really :sweat:

What did you think of season 5 (of Atlantis) ? I thought it wasn't as good as the first 4 seasons! I can't chose a favorite season either but I definitely got a bunch of favorite episodes!

But don't you think on top of that that Universe really lacked some action? It was definitely more focused on suspense and mistery but action was really something that would add more to this spin off imo, I believe in season 1 the only action we got was when this alien got on board of the Ancients' ship :(

Economy
7 minutes ago, heygurlhi said:

fave episode is prop the Atlantis siege 2 parter

race: i litteraly love all the Ancients stuff especially themore mystical it got, they shouldnt have the Ori killed by graal and there could been a big battle between ori and ancients

Whose graal? I legit cannot remember who or what race that is :toofunny:

But yeah the Ancient tech was the coolest. That's part of what also made Atlantis so awesome

I just mean as a race, the Nox intrigue me for accomplishing this perfect harmony and apparently problem free society that none of the other races including advanced races like the Ancients or Asgard achieved

There's also things about them that make me wonder if they may be even more advanced than the Asgard and the Ancients (their tech when they existed corporally I mean cuz u can't compare ascended beings that don't even use tech as far as we know)

We didn't get enough Nox screen time to analyze all their technology in detail but in some ways it seemed like they were the most advanced of all the races

Economy
3 minutes ago, heygurlhi said:

Word! Never realy found goauld so intressting, liked more to see random small stories than that plotthread,

Goauld were more interesting more just during climaxes. Like when Tokra planned to elimante system lords in meetings and Daniel Jackson infiltrated the ship etc

But overall I prefered the Ori. They were a more interesting ongoing threat. The Goauld sometimes became repetitive tbh and not all episodes with the Goauld were particularly interesting

My fav episodes in the earlier seasons didn't have Goauld as the main focus. It was either episodes with the Tollan, Aschen, Asgard, or just internal problems or issues they ran into wth missions

heygurlhi
3 minutes ago, Economy said:

Whose graal? I legit cannot remember who or what race that is :toofunny:

But yeah the Ancient tech was the coolest. That's part of what also made Atlantis so awesome

I just mean as a race, the Nox intrigue me for accomplishing this perfect harmony and apparently problem free society that none of the other races including advanced races like the Ancients or Asgard achieved

There's also things about them that make me wonder if they may be even more advanced than the Asgard and the Ancients (their tech when they existed corporally I mean cuz u can't compare ascended beings that don't even use tech as far as we know)

We didn't get enough Nox screen time to analyze all their technology but in some ways it seemed like the most advanced of all the races

Graal wat the "holy grail" Merlin was building 

Ignore me i drink

Economy
9 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Interesting! It was actually the same for me. My dad used to watch Stargate SG1 when I was a kid and I was terrified by it so I didn't watch it, but I once watched Atlantis and absolutely loved it, and then it made me watch SG1 and I fell in love with it aswell! How old is your sister? I'm suprised to see young people loving/knowing this franchise really :sweat:

What did you think of season 5? I thought it wasn't as good as the first 4 seasons! I can't chose a favorite season either but I definitely got a bunch of favorite episodes!

But don't you think on top of that that Universe really lacked some action? It was definitely more focused on suspense and mistery but action was really something that would add more to this spin off imo, I believe in season 1 the only action we got was when this alien got on board of the Ancients' ship :(

I don't know I liked all Atlantis seasons tbh I can't rank them

And she's 11 but I'm corrupting her young :billie:. She also has this weird obsession with Daniel Jackson I swear she has a crush on him. She is already dreading season 6 cuz I told her Daniel was away for a season and replaced with a guy named Jonas :ladyhaha:

And less action wasn't an issue for me. I'm a star trek fan and I'm used to a lot of stories and episodes that are more mental, thinking and mystery. I liked the style

My only issue with SGU was that it wasn't as unique a series as SG1 and Atlantis. It strayed too much from the franchise

It also annoys me that after 2 seasons they still weren't answering any questions. They'd keep adding mysteries but never solving them. It was becoming like the series "Lost". Pissed me off, never got any answers just more and more questions :neyde:

Economy
15 minutes ago, heygurlhi said:

Graal wat the "holy grail" Merlin was building 

I remember Merlin but I don't remember what graal was honestly

Edit: did u mean Merlin's weapon? I just googled it it's called "sangraal"

Lucas
7 minutes ago, Economy said:

@heygurlhi @Lucas

Let's talk a littl:sweat:e :excited2:

Did u have a favourite episode? A favorite race? 

I really loved the Nox cuz they were the epidimy of a perfect society!

340?cb=20190920093356

300px-Nox_planet.jpg

I didn't watch SG1 since like 5/6 years and so many things happened that I can't remember episodes precisely enough to tell which were my favorites :omg:

I love the Nox too! They were so mysterious, I wish we saw more of them and more of their technologies. Also I don't think we ever got to see the furlings?

For Atlantis that I watch over and over again tho :
-Midway/Earth being invaded by Wraiths (season 4)
-Replicators' main planet being destroyed after McKay turns them into a super huge replicator blob (season 4)
-Ancients taking back Atlantis but the city gets invaded by Wraiths and they all die (season 3)
-Jackson coming on Atlantis and him+McKay discovering Janus' laboratory and then being kidnapped by Asgards (season 5)
-The Wraiths attack on Atlantis (end of season 1)
-The Wraiths clowning laboratory (season 3)

What about yours ?

Economy
Just now, Lucas said:

I didn't watch SG1 since like 5/6 years and so many things happened that I can't remember episodes precisely enough to tell which were my favorites :omg:

I love the Nox too! They were so mysterious, I wish we saw more of them and more of their technologies. Also I don't think we ever got to see the furlings?

For Atlantis that I watch over and over again tho :
-Midway/Earth being invaded by Wraiths (season 4)
-Replicators' main planet being destroyed after McKay turns them into a super huge replicator blob (season 4)
-Ancients taking back Atlantis but the city gets invaded by Wraiths and they all die (season 3)
-Jackson coming on Atlantis and him+McKay discovering Janus' laboratory and then being kidnapped by Asgards (season 5)
-The Wraiths attack on Atlantis (end of season 1)
-The Wraiths clowning laboratory (season 3)

What about yours ?

Yeah the furlings were never revealed. Some fans theoriezed that the planet builders in SGU were the furlings but we never got an answer on who they were

The Nox technology appears next level. It's so advanced that their tech doesn't look like tech. Everything appears to be mental. They look and move and make things happen. It looks like magic. So that makes me think their tech was even more advanced than the Asgard and Ancients

The Ancients and Asgard were crazy advanced but u still see machines and buttons. The Nox can control their environment, cloack and transport without any aparent technology you can visially see. They also controlled the Stargate without any dialing and did some weird transportation when they went to rescue the Tollan where when the Nox told them to come the moment they willfully made the decision to start walking it's like the Nox tapped into that and made it happen

Also one of the most impressive accomplishments of the ancients (the stargates) the Nox had the ability and science to do as well as they helped the Tollan built their own since their new world didn't have one

As for fav episodes I don't know where to start as I have so many I love :giveup:

Lucas
14 minutes ago, Economy said:

Yeah the furlings were never revealed. Some fans theoriezed that the planet builders in SGU were the furlings but we never got an answer on who they were

The Nox technology appears next level. It's so advanced that their tech doesn't look like tech. Everything appears to be mental. They look and move and make things happen. It looks like magic. So that makes me think their tech was even more advanced than the Asgard and Ancients

The Ancients and Asgard were crazy advanced but u still see machines and buttons. The Nox can control their environment, cloack and transport without any aparent technology you can visially see. They also controlled the Stargate without any dialing and did some weird transportation when they went to rescue the Tollan where when the Nox told them to come the moment they willfully made the decision to start walking it's like the Nox tapped into that and made it happen

Also one of the most impressive accomplishments of the ancients (the stargates) the Nox had the ability and science to do as well as they helped the Tollan built their own since their new world didn't have one

As for fav episodes I don't know where to start as I have so many I love :giveup:

Yeah I briefly remember the episode where SG1 meets the Nox, they could also make the stargate invisible, heal with their hand and even bring back to life I remember correctly?... I know they're a very pacific race but it would have been awesome to see them more and actually fight vs Goa'ulds on a larger scale (maybe they did but I don't remember it then...)

This made me want to watch SG1 again tbh lol, I forgot everything in 5/6 years. I watched Atlantis like 6 times in full so I know it perfectly now, when I tell you I was obsessed with it, I'm serious af haha

Economy
12 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Yeah I briefly remember the episode where SG1 meets the Nox, they could also make the stargate invisible, heal with their hand and even bring back to life I remember correctly?... I know they're a very pacific race but it would have been awesome to see them more and actually fight vs Goa'ulds on a larger scale (maybe they did but I don't remember it then...)

This made me want to watch SG1 again tbh lol, I forgot everything in 5/6 years. I watched Atlantis like 6 times in full so I know it perfectly now, when I tell you I was obsessed with it, I'm serious af haha

Yeah they were super pacifist. I don't know if u Remember when the Goauld planned to wipe out the Tollan (an advanced human race) and the tollan were over confident because they always had no issues defending from the Goauld

But teal'c convince Lya (the female Nox) they were in danger and she hid one of the Tollan weapons by cloaking it. Even tho she wasn't going to fire it, she was reluctant to do even that as indirectly she allowed the Tollan to destroy the Goauld

The Nox could also cloack fast moving objects (like the animal they hid from the Goauld) where as the ancients could only hide objects connected to a cloack. The Nox teleportation also appeared to be the most advanced of all the races. They could control it at will wherever they were to wherever they wanted to go.

And again everything they do you don't actually visually see them use any technology which suggests the technology is so far beyond us that their technologies concept to us doesn't look like technology just magic. 

Other advanced races like the Asgard, Ancients, Tokra, Goauld, Tollan and Aschen you still see machinery for them to do everything

Their weird ability of strong intuition and to be able to tell if ppl were lying or telling the truth, and their ability to read feelings and intentions, it was either technological enhancements or physically they evolved to a very advanced state

There's always been this debate among fans which the advanced races were most advanced and in my opinion it's the Nox

Florian

I've watched and rewatched Stargate so many times :bradley: It's damn time we get new content :bradley:

Archived