💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

VSFS in chromatica

RenegAde

Featured Posts

RenegAde

Let's assume that gaga was to perform at the Victoria secret fashion show  this year instead  of 2016 upon the  release of chromatica 

What would you want her to perform this time?

For The million reasons set I would  replace it with Free woman . Maybe do a little twist on it like a piano version. It would make a really good statement since it's a female dominated show

I would replace a-yo with rain on me . Since ariana won't be there gaga would perform only her part  since ayo was only an intro.

For john wayne (which i never even understood why she performed it in the first place )  I would replace it with  Babylon.  Imagine those models serving it ancient city style down  that runway ! And gaga doing her final walk and surprise wing reveal !. She could even have a mini  live choir  too Lead her up to the end of the runway chanting ba ba babylon:firega:

Then release Babylon as the next single right after to give it a boost .

Choose your own songs and the reason down below. 

Btw why the hell is the original performance not on gagas YouTube 

River

Free Woke Man

ROM ft Victoria Secret

Stupid LOVE

Sour Candy

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

I agree! FW + ROM with a rain themed runway/the models strutting under the rain or something + Babylon (I love the idea of releasing it as a single right after the show) :sis:

Poltergeist

Babylon is the ultimate runway song. 

Yesterday I've decided to go to my parents on foot because the weather was so nice (that's 7kms and the first thing I've done when I got there was shower :messga:), and I was listening to whole Chromatica on my way. After Babylon I've replayed it over 10 times because it felt soooooo badass to walk to that beat, I think it even beats Heavy Metal Lover, which is my song to walk down the gallery, in that aspect

I've been getting messages from my deep waters

xoxo Craig

I'd do Alice, Rain On Me, Plastic Doll, and a finale performance of 1000 Doves 

End Racism Now

RenegAde
9 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

I'd do Alice, Rain On Me, Plastic Doll, and a finale performance of 1000 Doves 

Yeah plastic doll would make a political statement 

Archived