💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is the iconic Lana really a glamorous person?

vyniildisk

Featured Posts

vyniildisk

“In reality I’m just a glamorous person singing about the realities of what we are all now seeing"

Now that her drama have finally left the chat in people's  ( aka basic b***hs) conciousness and they moved to Shane and Jeffree adn several others i can finally feel free to ask this question without igniting the fire. 

Is she really a glamourous person? Because she strikes me as the chillest, scruffiest mainstream singer out there and i mean it as a compliment. I onced checked some pics of one of her concerts and everybody was talking about the food stains in her blouse and that she was wearing the same white sneakers that she wore that morning to go to a coffe/breakfast in the same town. 

All this is very cute but it's a huge contrast with her music. So was she talking about her music persona or actually her? Are both the same? 

Ryusei

no lol She's very LA chill these days

Yesterday she was photographed with an ugly purple hat that said "baseball mom" :billie:

50076333772_dc084f4a61_o.jpg 

Musery

Regina George
On 7/5/2020 at 12:38 AM, Ryusei said:

Yesterday she was photographed with an ugly purple hat that said "baseball mom" :billie:

I thought this was Gaga I swear

The Fame
2 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

She better not be throwing away a flamingo lawn ornament! I love those! :grr:

Ultimecia

Chill Lana > Glamorous Lana

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

vyniildisk
6 minutes ago, Regina George said:

She was:

e5954299dc662697ff31519f2071d1df.jpglana-officiel-10.jpg701922eec96671921997e056f18d0035.jpg2f44d8ba4b36b13788c50801eaa5a78e.jpg

This is the look that always stays in my mind, look at her manicure. Expensive Hollywood Siren

Seeka

You can have both. A person can be whatever they want depending on the day. 

When I move out, I might as well be Lady Gaga, you can't pin down a constant style. 

Ryusei
5 minutes ago, The Fame said:

She better not be throwing away a flamingo lawn ornament! I love those! :grr:

piiiiiiink flamingoooos, always fascinated me~~

Musery

Her style always seemed a little laid back to me, which surprised me as her music has always been very cinematic. Ive always loved her old hollywood style glamour, she's very elegant and beautiful. I don't know, i guess when she's just shopping or getting coffee she doesn't see the point in making a huge effort.

pop ate my heart

I think it's just a similar case to Gaga's. The looks and fashion of both Lana and Gaga are a reflection of their art. It's not necessarily a "persona" but more like a phase or lifestyle they adopted at the time that is directly connected to the art their making. Btw, Lana back then was way more exposed and was shaping up her image to the gp, so that's also why we used to see her all glammed up way more often than now.

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

vyniildisk
16 minutes ago, Ultimecia said:

Care to elaborate? :dom:

pop ate my heart
17 minutes ago, Ultimecia said:

omg said no one ever :triggered:

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

qoqo

Well I believe a thing Lana and Gaga have in common is that they were both originally fueled by their fascination with fame and glamour, Gaga was more about pop music and Lana was more about Americana and the American dream. So while Gaga acted like a famous superstar at the beginning of her career and when she actually gained fame she felt more comfortable acting and dressing a little more laid back, it’s the same with Lana. At the start of her career she acted and dressed very glamorous as a way to achieve that glamour and now that she has it and she’s secure about her place in the industry she’s allowing herself to be a more laid back person. This is how I see it 

Archived