đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is the iconic Lana really a glamorous person?

vyniildisk

Featured Posts

vyniildisk
Just now, qoqo said:

Well I believe a thing Lana and Gaga have in common is that they were both originally fueled by their fascination with fame and glamour, Gaga was more about pop music and Lana was more about Americana and the American dream. So while Gaga acted like a famous superstar at the beginning of her career and when she actually gained fame she felt more comfortable acting and dressing a little more laid back, it’s the same with Lana. At the start of her career she acted and dressed very glamorous as a way to achieve that glamour and now that she has it and she’s secure about her place in the industry she’s allowing herself to be a more laid back person. This is how I see it 

No wonder why they hate eachother tbh :ladyhaha:

Quartz

Early Lana was really glamour.

Ultraviolence Lana has been more chill.

Lust for Life Lana was woke.

NFR Lana is artsy.

She's a chameleon of sorts. You can't pin her down. Like Gaga, she tends to change it up and evolve.

Inside, we are really made the same. đź•Š

Poltergeist
59 minutes ago, Regina George said:

She was:

e5954299dc662697ff31519f2071d1df.jpglana-officiel-10.jpg701922eec96671921997e056f18d0035.jpg2f44d8ba4b36b13788c50801eaa5a78e.jpg

How I miss this Lana and the music she used to make...

I've been getting messages from my deep waters

vyniildisk
4 minutes ago, Poltergeist said:

How I miss this Lana and the music she used to make...

I grew up with her and honestly i feel so blessed lana del rey GIF

Pop Music
1 hour ago, Ryusei said:

no lol She's very LA chill these days

Yesterday she was photographed with an ugly purple hat that said "baseball mom" :billie:

50076333772_dc084f4a61_o.jpg 

i'm crying 

I love this ****ing look 

Gaga đź’ťTaylor đź’ťCarly Rae đź’ťRina đź’ťMARINA đź’ťBritneyđź’ťLights đź’ťShania đź’ťSigridđź’ť

vyniildisk
1 hour ago, qoqo said:

Well I believe a thing Lana and Gaga have in common is that they were both originally fueled by their fascination with fame and glamour, Gaga was more about pop music and Lana was more about Americana and the American dream. So while Gaga acted like a famous superstar at the beginning of her career and when she actually gained fame she felt more comfortable acting and dressing a little more laid back, it’s the same with Lana. At the start of her career she acted and dressed very glamorous as a way to achieve that glamour and now that she has it and she’s secure about her place in the industry she’s allowing herself to be a more laid back person. This is how I see it 

I wonder if another popstar experienced this transition but in the opposite way. From laid back to glamorous. Maybe Britney? She went from school basic girl to femme fatale

AshIey

I think her style isn’t just laid back but it’s kinda sloppy. :air:

vyniildisk
16 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

I think her style isn’t just laid back but it’s kinda sloppy. :air:

I didn't want to say it like that but... 

tenor.gif

She still cool 

Ultimecia
12 hours ago, pop ate my heart said:

omg said no one ever :triggered:

I truly do think so.

She embraced her chill style with NFR, and I think it is by far her best work, and one of, if not my favorite album of all time.

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

StrawberryBlond

I think her views on how she wants to dress changes from day to day. I love glamour but I definitely can't be bothered to present myself like that every day. She likely was very fascinated by glamour at the beginning and wanted to establish a very strong image for herself that was different to other pop girls at the time. But that's hard to maintain and for concerts, she's always been a lot more casual anyway. She's a complex person, she can be more than one thing. She's an enigma and is a big fan of the female mystique, so she's a woman after my own heart.

Archived