• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Aarghya said:

7. Come Back to Me - 8.59

Highest Score: 10 @Cupid Boy @Blown Away @GaGaLB @culturalbaptism @Sexxx

Lowest Score: 4.08 @BadGurlMadge

Comments: 

@Blown AwayOne of Janet's best ballads. I always put the song on when I'm reading a sad story, it's such a heartbreaking song. Vocally the song is fantastic too.

@Lionel Ronaldo I really love her voice is, it sounds beautiful.

@culturalbaptism Aw, this track is nice. Her vocals are amazing here.

@ShtoopidLahv Classic RnB ballad. Love the synths and strings and the synthesized background vocals in the chorus are great.

@Judas SocietySongs like these are sorta lost these days in mainstream music. Just perfectly melancholy in a relatable way. Something you just imagine yourself listening to it while sitting by the window longing for something.

I think this one is kinda overrated

Anveeroy

6. Lonely - 8.62

Highest Score: 11 @JanStan @ShtoopidLahv

Lowest Score: 4 @BadGurlMadge

Comments: 

@Blown Away This song is clearly a filler on the album, but still top notch quality. I have a thing for soft, relaxing, lush R&B songs and this song is all that.

@Lionel Ronaldo Least favorite of the album

@JanStan One of my fave Janet Slow jams of all time!!!

@culturalbaptism She tones down even more here. The final part of the album is melancholic and sensual.

@ShtoopidLahv My favorite ballad from Janet. I listen to this so often when I’m feeling sad. The production is what really makes it. I love their choice to use that weird flute sound throughout, with those sultry Sade-esque synths. Their choice with rain falling in the background is great too. I love her layered vocal harmonies. Such a good song.

@Judas Society Very pleasant surprise when the track starts. The soothing R&B sounds makes me feel like I'm suddenly in a spa after marching military style for the entire day.

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Anveeroy

I will take a break of ONE HOUR. Will post the rest of the TOP 5 then! :fatcat:

LoLaA
Just now, Aarghya said:

6. Lonely - 8.62

Highest Score: 11 @JanStan @ShtoopidLahv

Lowest Score: 4 @BadGurlMadge

Comments: 

@Blown Away This song is clearly a filler on the album, but still top notch quality. I have a thing for soft, relaxing, lush R&B songs and this song is all that.

@Lionel Ronaldo Least favorite of the album

@JanStan One of my fave Janet Slow jams of all time!!!

@culturalbaptism She tones down even more here. The final part of the album is melancholic and sensual.

@ShtoopidLahv My favorite ballad from Janet. I listen to this so often when I’m feeling sad. The production is what really makes it. I love their choice to use that weird flute sound throughout, with those sultry Sade-esque synths. Their choice with rain falling in the background is great too. I love her layered vocal harmonies. Such a good song.

@Judas Society Very pleasant surprise when the track starts. The soothing R&B sounds makes me feel like I'm suddenly in a spa after marching military style for the entire day.

I was actually waiting for this one. Could be gone earlier 

Always be kind to others, you may need them once

LoLaA
Just now, Aarghya said:

I will take a break of ONE HOUR. Will post the rest of the TOP 5 then! :fatcat:

you back at 10pm CEST? 

Anveeroy
Just now, Lionel Ronaldo said:

you back at 10pm CEST? 

Yes :fatcat:

ShtoopidLahv

Alright and The Knowledge leaving makes sense with my fantasy. This megarate is the proper ranking imo so far 

ShtoopidLahv

Slay Lonely deserved to be higher than Come Back to Me. 

No shocker at the five biggest singles being left. Hope either Rhythm NAtion or Escapade top the list 

erotic4
35 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

Where are you @erotic4

I had to go out and do several things, it was a total race :fatcat: But at least I can watch the top 5!!

https://www.last.fm/pt/user/erotic4

Anveeroy

5. Escapade - 8.95

Highest Score: 11 @PopTwo

Lowest Score: @Judas Society @Sexxx

Comments: 

@Blown AwayThis song is pure joy and happiness condensed into a song. The song never fails to make me smile.

@Lionel Ronaldo The song is catchy especially the chorus.

@culturalbaptism My personal favorite. Still hoping in having someone for an "escapade". "Hey Baby" is my favorite interlude due its spontaneous origin.

@ShtoopidLahv A bop to end all bops. And my fourth 10 (omg what a great album). Even though it’s lyrically about escapism and one of the dancefloor tracks, I admire it the most because it’s so joyous and fun. Love blasting this while driving with the windows open.

LoLaA
Just now, Aarghya said:

5. Escapade - 8.95

Highest Score: 11 @PopTwo

Lowest Score: @Judas Society @Sexxx

Comments: 

@Blown AwayThis song is pure joy and happiness condensed into a song. The song never fails to make me smile.

@Lionel Ronaldo The song is catchy especially the chorus.

@culturalbaptism My personal favorite. Still hoping in having someone for an "escapade". "Hey Baby" is my favorite interlude due its spontaneous origin.

@ShtoopidLahv A bop to end all bops. And my fourth 10 (omg what a great album). Even though it’s lyrically about escapism and one of the dancefloor tracks, I admire it the most because it’s so joyous and fun. Love blasting this while driving with the windows open.

The song deserved top 5! 

Anveeroy

Interludes: 

"Interlude: Pledge" - 2

"Interlude: Hey Baby" - 2

"Interlude: T.V." - 3 

"Interlude: Livin'...In Complete Darkness" - 2 

"Interlude: Let's Dance" - 3 

"Interlude: No Acid" - 1 

Archived