What conversation is GGD not ready for?

PunkTheFunk

Featured Posts

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KatieJudasGaga4
Just now, Monsterxo said:

The fact that Gaga doesn't care about us much anymore.

Not surprised there given the fact how horrible her fans can be towards her.

dynamite
1 minute ago, Monsterxo said:

I would hate us if I were her :selena:

Little Fighter

Gaga does not owe us anything. She does not need to make the most unique songs, videos or dress "weird" to be a good artist. A lot of people like "basic" artist who have very typical vocals, videos, performances, and style. No one bashes their other favorite artist who are not as creative as Gaga has been. We need to allow Gaga to express herself (:triggered:) in whatever ways she wants to. She does not need to be 2008-2011 Gaga to be a great artist. 

<3 Little Fighter = Gaga & Xtina stan <3

Reality

For people who are apart of the LGBTQ community, some of y'all are really close-minded and just straight up bigoted. But hey, "difference of opinion," right? :selena: 

When it comes to topics such as fat shaming, transphobia, racism, sexism, sexual assault, etc., some of y'all are straight-up disgusting :saladga: 

🃏🖤👹

flyaway

That Gaga is wasting her time on pop music, while she could embrace her inner rock star and make it even bigger and bolder...And have better songs.

In a way everything's still too controlled and her work feels constricted. 

shirley manson 90s GIF

But time will tell...

flyaway
12 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

For people who are apart of the LGBTQ community, some of y'all are really close-minded and just straight up bigoted. But hey, "difference of opinion," right? :selena: 

When it comes to topics such as fat shaming, transphobia, racism, sexism, sexual assault, etc., some of y'all are straight-up disgusting :saladga: 

Let's not forget the constant misogyny and criticism towards women and their bodies...At least on GGD is more controlled. 

unbothered michelle obama GIF by Obama

Suuus
8 minutes ago, S0436 said:

That the Chromatica Ball won’t happen and the Chromatica era is over.

It will next summer 

Suuus
26 minutes ago, Monsterxo said:

I think she still does but in a healthier way

Enigma
21 minutes ago, Little Fighter said:

Gaga does not owe us anything. She does not need to make the most unique songs, videos or dress "weird" to be a good artist. A lot of people like "basic" artist who have very typical vocals, videos, performances, and style. No one bashes their other favorite artist who are not as creative as Gaga has been. We need to allow Gaga to express herself (:triggered:) in whatever ways she wants to. She does not need to be 2008-2011 Gaga to be a great artist. 

Or maybe that’s what people like in an artist? I don’t stan anyone I consider to be fully basic. So if Gaga was to become basic (which she kinda did for a good while before Chromatica), I’d have every right to unstan

KatieJudasGaga4
Just now, Enigma said:

Or maybe that’s what people like in an artist? I don’t stan anyone I consider to be fully basic. So if Gaga was to become basic (which she kinda did for a good while before Chromatica), I’d have every right to unstan

Good for you, but don't start criticizing and minimizing Gaga's whole career just because she's doing something you don't like.

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived