💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What conversation is GGD not ready for?

PunkTheFunk

Featured Posts

vyniildisk

That Dua is our new supreme and in the following years she will outpeak Gaga, Britney and Madonna combined and multiplied.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagasicebath
4 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

That Born This Way is the one of the worst Lady Gaga albums :billie:

Are we talking conversations here or fights (socially distanced, of course)? Because...no :trollga:

RichAssPiss

Gaga has outgrown her audience. Chromatica is the first of her albums that feels like a concession. Taking her personal lyrics and giving them a glossy house music coating when really she'd rather keep digging into her own emotions and making honest music. But Joanne was not what people wanted. People begged her to be "weird." Enigma and Chromatica are like Gaga cosplaying as herself to please fans. 

gagaschickens
1 hour ago, BadGurlMadge said:

Express Yourself  > Born this way

As much as I agree express yourself isn't at all a bad song, born this way remains superior

im so sorry :messga:

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

blankpaper
3 minutes ago, RichAssPiss said:

Gaga has outgrown her audience. Chromatica is the first of her albums that feels like a concession. Taking her personal lyrics and giving them a glossy house music coating when really she'd rather keep digging into her own emotions and making honest music. But Joanne was not what people wanted. People begged her to be "weird." Enigma and Chromatica are like Gaga cosplaying as herself to please fans. 

I’m expecting this to be her last pop album. It very much feels like “here you wanted pop, take it and leave me alone” 

edit: and I don’t mean that in a bad way, it just seems like a farewell 

reality’s tight if the music is right

xoxo Craig
19 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

I'M READY FOR THAT CONVERSATION :bear:

18 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Why do we need to have this conversation? You're right.

Reveal hidden contents

Come for Born This Way one more time, you will be dealt with :yennefer:

I've just spent 20 minutes typing a response for it just to get wiped... come back to me when I regain the motivation :smh:

End Racism Now

Borislshere
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

I've just spent 20 minutes typing a response for it just to get wiped... come back to me when I regain the motivation :smh:

Born this way is 100% her worst. 

KatieJudasGaga4
4 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

I was kidding, but what's your response, I'm interested :popcorn:

paradox

that the downgrade from the joanne world tour to the enigma residency was just too much :billie:

Jose P
33 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

That Born This Way is the one of the worst Lady Gaga albums :billie:

That’s an interesting way to spell “the best Gaga album and clearly the most loved by the fanbase” but slay :heart:

gagasicebath
18 minutes ago, blankpaper said:

I’m expecting this to be her last pop album. It very much feels like “here you wanted pop, take it and leave me alone” 

edit: and I don’t mean that in a bad way, it just seems like a farewell 

Totally agree. I think she’ll do more jazz and maybe try other genres she hasn’t before. Those interludes are gorgeous, I’d love to see her work more on that side of her composing if she wants to try it.

I’m really loving Chromatica, don’t get me wrong, but the fact that I want to hear the lyrics on an acoustic/piano version of the album makes me wonder how much she wanted to pour her heart out lyrically but knew that a pop album was “expected”.

ArtpopAct2
27 minutes ago, RichAssPiss said:

I would’ve thought this if not for her Zane interview, where she clearly states she has a passion for electronic music.

Twitter
6 minutes ago, pugsnotdrugs said:

that the downgrade from the joanne world tour to the enigma residency was just too much :billie:

That wasn’t a downgrade. Enigma is actually pretty phenomenal for a theater residency. The outfits and wig on the other hand. :billie: 

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived