💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What conversation is GGD not ready for?

PunkTheFunk

Featured Posts

Head Empty

I just realized that Gagadaily is willing to talk about / say anything, and that might just be the whole problem :poot:

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ArtpopAct2

I’m coming back to this thread to present an opposite view towards one people have been saying a lot.

Lots of scrapped ARTPOP songs very well COULD have been amazing and probably were going by snippets we've heard. The process of making this album was very clear from Gaga. It wasn’t just “put the best ones on,” the label also very clearly wanted the most commercial options. Even weeks before the album she had songs fighting for spots on the tracklist. She clearly thought there were lots of viable options. Not to mention, she WAS going to release some of them before the plans got ruined.

I don’t like this “well they all must have been sh*t” thinking that people have been parroting. The process is a lot more complicated than “only the best ones made it on the final album” ESPECIALLY when it comes to the mess that was ARTPOP’s rollout.

Similarly, the original LG5 wasn’t scrapped because it was bad, it was scrapped because she wanted to go in a different direction.

sampool

Gagas incompetent team.
I mean Gagadaily literally gives out WPs for any criticism against her team.

Illuminati Freak

Apparently GGD doesn’t like people thinking and commenting about the era being floppy with no promo because they keep closing those threads but give warning points to people who call out racists and transphobia. What a complete joke. 

Delulu Rogers

The lack of freedom of speech that exists on this site when it comes to opinions people just don’t like or cann’t handle 

• PartySick locked this topic
PartySick

No freedom of speech on this cult site, thank you

Xoxo, DictatorSick

🖤

Archived