Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Jack Garratt covers Rain On Me in the BBC Radio 1 Live Lounge

Teletubby

Featured Posts

2School4Cool

Let’s not hate on someone offering their interpretation of the song! Maybe it wasn’t your favorite, but I thought it was cool to hear this new rendition!

See The Best In Everyone

pop ate my heart

lmao I'm sorry but this is typical pretentious "indie" artist that thinks can get away with weak, lame vocals and minimal yet awful production, when it takes actual talent and somewhat decent pipes to pull that off. Like we've seen it, it's not special anymore. and those adlib attempts giiiiiiiirl so cringeyyyyy

Edit: I stan indie and alternative music more than anything in the world so don't @ me :ally:

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

Allan

I really want to defend Jack Garratt but I don't think I'd give his cover a second listen. Knowing how passionate he is about music, I'm happy that ROM was somewhat an inspiration for him (this or he wanted to join the hype train lol)

But please don't let this performance define your thoughts on him, he's a very talented artist and, as you could see, likes to explore sounds and has a really intense way of performing. I'd recommend people to get into his old stuff first (Phase album) because it's more mainstream, but his latest album is pretty good too!

Economy
4 hours ago, HEARTSTOP said:

I'd rather it'd be Gaga but at least someone performs it... :reductive:

Don't u know Gaga relies on her fans to do all the promo?

Smart strategy. Then u don't have to do squat all :ladyhaha:

Emvee

OK GAGA YOU CAN PROMOTE NOW 

On second thought, what if Plastic Doll is actually about fans constantly telling Gaga what to do? 

Are we the baddies? :fatcat:

TimisaMonster

Was that even ROM? :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived