Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Justin Bieber serves body on IG

hijadeputa

Featured Posts

Chromatography

the one pic where it’s us looking up at him is a weird angle lol.

but anyway, all of you all are terrible. id love to see some pics of you all shirtless to see your rock hard abs. :billie:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster
1 hour ago, Adakam said:

Friendly reminder that he used to look like this:

What do you call the opposite of a glow up?

Especially the 2nd pic with less tattoos... :bradley:

What a blow down...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Chromatography
1 hour ago, Wolf Boy said:

What body?

Just looks like a 16 year old girl.

40 minutes ago, A mess said:

Big boobs? 

let’s see your hot bodies then. :fan:

This isn't shade, but the way his tattoos are layed out, you can't see any muscle definition, which to me makes it hard to say "serving body". 

xoxo Craig

There's nothing wrong with Justin's body. I personally don't like tattoos, but his actual body is fine. You can't expect someone who had/still has serious mental health issues to look ripped. And, its so obvious but I'll say it anyways, you can't expect people to go through quarantine looking exactly the same as they did before quarantine without having a gym in their house. The last time I was in a gym was the middle of March... I've lost muscle mass too, still working out at home with no equipment, but I have lost size. If Justin was quarantining in a place with no gym, how do you expect him to still look ripped? :oprah:

Also, stop trying to fit people into body categories. Stop trying to fit people into boxes that you think are what the ideal male should look like. Focus on yourselves

Edit: You also realise that a lot of these celebs and/or actors are on steroids for them to look buff? :billie:  its not "natural" sometimes

End Racism Now

Killa

Tbh i love that he looks kinda sad,makes me wannavcuddle him. 

Is this the bieber vs tayor swift gym  situation ahhh? 

Gagi
2 hours ago, Wolf Boy said:

What body?

Just looks like a 16 year old girl.

Okay Wolf Boy!

Gagi
51 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

the one pic where it’s us looking up at him is a weird angle lol.

but anyway, all of you all are terrible. id love to see some pics of you all shirtless to see your rock hard abs. :billie:

Exactly that. :toofunny:

why do people think it’s okay for them to judge celebs like they’re not human

The replies in here... :saladga: some of y’all should know better. Let people live and have the body they want/can have. 

PartySick
8 hours ago, Bambino said:

image.jpg

Not even going to lie. He is the only celebrity/famous person I'd bend over for :enigma: idek what it is about him either :enigma:

Judge me, idc :enigma:

🖤

latina twilight

Well, part of me is so against body-shaming, as someone who has been body shamed myself multiple times.

Other part of me says, female celebreties have it way harder because of media and people demanding them to look perfect every minute of the day, so this is all nothing compared.

I'm torn tbh.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

Chromatography
1 minute ago, NightOwner said:

Well, part of me is so against body-shaming, as someone who has been body shamed myself multiple times.

Other part of me says, female celebreties have it way harder because of media and people demanding them to look perfect every minute of the day, so this is all nothing compared.

I'm torn tbh.

so just because one group endures it, another has to as well? i’m female, by no means a celebrity, and my body has been scrutinized since day 1, that doesn’t mean a man has to go through it too to make it “equal.”

Babel
1 hour ago, Chromatography said:

let’s see your hot bodies then. :fan:

Idk what made you think I’m body shaming him. First, it’s a common joke, no one is body shaming Nicki for repeating that phrase. 

Second, he HAS big boobs, a lot of guys are into it. You’re just assuming having big boobs is ugly. :rip:

xoxo Craig
8 minutes ago, NightOwner said:

I'm torn tbh.

No, males (ESPECIALLY in the gay community) get body shamed all the time. Chris Hemsworth puts on weight and suddenly he has a 'dad bod' and people question "he looked better in Thor, why doesn't he look like that now?". 

Discrimination against body types and wanting people to exist to an image of what they think the perfect male should look like, is very real. Its often swept under the carpet since "men are tough and can deal with anything". The only reason why people say that women have it worse is because its highlighted a lot more by celebrities calling it out. Thats not to take away from issues against women, but its very rarely called out against men. And its so prominent in the gay community.

The amount of high school kids taking seriods to try look like a superhero is astounding. Its really scary the amount of men who think they need to have bulging biceps, and shredded 6-pack, to be considered attractive. 

End Racism Now

Archived