💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Blaire White exposes Shane Dawson admitting to "molesting kids" in audio

Featured Posts

Skip to 4:50 for audio

+ footage of Shane talking about sex to 12 year old girls in the beginning of the video

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jose P

I’ve always respected Blair despite some of her political views. But this video made me gain even more respect for her :applause:

audrey horne

Shane down, good riddance. Now somebody exposes Blaire’s racist, transphobe and islamophobe bs please?

It a never ending cycle. Problematics cancelling problematics for clout. 

3 minutes ago, adterp said:

Shane down, good riddance. Now somebody exposes Blaire’s racist, transphobe and islamophobe bs please?

Wht has she said?

Jose P
13 minutes ago, adterp said:

She has some conservative views but she has never ever struck me as a hateful person, she’s that type of person I can respectfully just disagree with. It doesn’t need exposing bc she expresses her opinions publicly on her channel lmao. Not to mention she dedicates a big portion of her channel to exposing sexual predators.

TimisaMonster

Wow...all those video clips and audio...QUADRUPLE YIKES... :wtf:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

audrey horne
3 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Wht has she said?

Basically she has a lot of internalized misogyny and transphobia which pleases her conservative audience. She’s just a bigoted privileged girl trying to get money/views off of ignorant people. In order to stay relevant, she has done it all: blackface, mocking other transwomen « passing », invalidating gender fluidity, talking about Muslims as terrorists.

Excuse my rant. I can’t let her spread her filth anymore, especially when it appeals to young and clueless audiences exploring their gender identity/sexuality. 

Dramatica

Wait, he was a kid, he was 8 and they were 7, does that count? Molesting is an intentional sexual abuse, a kid at 8 can't be charged of premeditating and planning a sexual abuse.

I would be interested of knowing what psychologists would say about such behaviors because.. it's interesting.

Also stop with the word "EXPOSES" because he literally said that, so nobody is exposing him.

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

audrey horne
17 minutes ago, Jose P said:

She has some conservative views but she has never ever struck me as a hateful person, she’s that type of person I can respectfully just disagree with. It doesn’t need exposing bc she expresses her opinions publicly on her channel lmao. Not to mention she dedicates a big portion of her channel to exposing sexual predators.

I’m glad for you to be able to only politely disagree on transphobia or racism while still enjoying her content. 

Jose P
8 minutes ago, adterp said:

I’m glad for you to be able to only politely disagree on transphobia or racism while still enjoying her content. 

I don’t really watch her videos regularly, but from what I’ve seen of her she doesn’t really hold extreme views so yes, I can politely disagree with what she says. I still respect many other things she does like exposing pedophiles. You can disagree with someone who holds different views from yours without “cancelling” them, unless those views are extreme, and I don’t think hers are unless I’ve missed something (because like I said, I don’t watch her regularly)

And I haven’t ever really seen any video of hers where she says something racist. I understand the transphobia and islamophobia accusations, but racism? Maybe you could help me out with that, I’m genuinely curious.

Lord Temptation

Wonder how Twitter feels about her now, after they banned her? :cyanlights:

QueenOfSaigon
30 minutes ago, adterp said:

Basically she has a lot of internalized misogyny and transphobia which pleases her conservative audience. She’s just a bigoted privileged girl trying to get money/views off of ignorant people. In order to stay relevant, she has done it all: blackface, mocking other transwomen « passing », invalidating gender fluidity, talking about Muslims as terrorists.

Excuse my rant. I can’t let her spread her filth anymore, especially when it appeals to young and clueless audiences exploring their gender identity/sexuality. 

The linked video is the very first of hers that I have ever watched. But at the beginning she says that she‘s trans- so I‘m really courios what she did to be described as transphobe?

Andy McQueen

Agree with the video and some of her other ones too but then there is this, though

EblZewDWkAEqtkY.jpg

Reality

She should’ve gone harder on him. I get that they’re friends, but she still was very wishy-washy with the whole thing. If you’re going to “keep the same energy,” then keep the same energy.

🖤👹

LateToCult

Blaire’s a whole racist herself that’s just throwing Shane under the bus now to avoid being the next YouTuber that gets dragged to hell later. Her, Shane, and Jeffree are all cut from the same cloth and this one decent act of hers doesn’t excuse her own past.

Archived